LOCAL KNOWLEDGE ON A
We know local markets around the world better than anyone. We ‘live’ each and every market. We are owner-operators who are deeply involved in our agencies, our communities and our industry every day.
AN EXCLUSIVE LIST OF
TOP PR AGENCIES
PRGN features an exclusive list of almost 50 hand-picked PR firms. Membership is by invitation-only. A stringent selection process ensures the network is comprised of influential leaders in the world of PR.
On the ground and around the globe our teams connect seamlessly. So, if you want the collective creativity of a connected network, look no further than the PRGN. Our insights and ideas, globally, will inspire you.
THE RIGHT SIZE
PRGN clients get the attention of a right-sized agency with the resources of a global network. Project teams are nimble and flexible, ensuring clients seize and sustain a competitive advantage around the globe.
IN ONE NETWORK
With close to 50 public relations firms employing 800 communications professionals on six continents and a combined income of more than $US110 million, we’re among the world’s top four independent PR networks.
YOUR CONNECTION TO
The bottom line is ‘we deliver’. Clients who trust us to grow their business include Clinique la Prairie, Eriez International, Expedia, FedEx, Grant Thornton, Match.com, MetLife, Old Navy, Trex Flooring, Vocollect, Walmart, Whole Foods Market and Zumba Fitness, to name a few.
- "LCI is our secret weapon"Jennifer Skorlich, NBC Universal
- "In my role as the Vice President, Campaigns at the Swedish Medical Center Foundation, my primary responsibility is to ensure the hospital succeeds in its ambitious fundraising goals and its $100M Campaign. In this role, I have worked closely with The Fearey Group for over 6 years, and they have been a key partner in our success. Their ability to reach multiple audiences (media, donors, patients, prospective patients, and the community at large) has been instrumental in our ability to better convey the important role Swedish plays as a non-profit health care provider. There public relations and communications efforts have been invaluable, both to the Foundation and to the entire medical center. They have a proactive approach, always striving to come up with new, better and innovative ideas. They have been a big asset to both the Foundation and the medical center over the years."Randy Mann, Vice President, Swedish Medical Center Foundation
- Last year we booked IC as our PR agency for Germany. We are very satisfied with the results that they have achieved for us and the thoroughness of their work. They represent Made in Germany in the true sense of the meaning.Dan Warren, Managing Director, International Business Development, Trex Company Inc.
- Thank you all for your patience and support for not questioning the plan, working nonstop to achieve the objectives and giving it your best shot. This is what team work is all about and I am very happy to say that the work done by the team on YouTube FanFest has been phenomenal. This mail is not just about getting great coverage but about the passion, can do spirit and a positive attitude with which you guys approached this. Thank you for being phenomenal and a pleasure to work with.Gaurav Bhaskar - Global Communications & Public Affairs Manager, Google India
- "Sound PR demonstrated a superb level of professionalism. They were able to meet our goals in a way that went far beyond our expectations."Nadia Murabet, Founder & Director Miracle Africa International Foundation
- “No public relations firm in Texas is better at seeing all the elements of a challenge and formulating a plan that is understandable, implementable and effective than LPR. Principal Blake Lewis has an extraordinary command of data and his team knows what to do with it. They are the best I’ve worked with.”Gene Hall, APR, Fellow, PRSA, Texas Farm Bureau
- "For over ten years CPC has been an invaluable strategic partner who has played a vital role in the the positive growth and development of our school. I cannot recommend them highly enough."Sean Power, Institut Florimont
- “For entrepreneurs and executives looking to grow new business ventures, it’s hard to find a public relations firm that delivers both quality and service to all of its clients, big and small. Unlike the other agencies I talked to, Lewis Public Relations listened and developed a creative program that worked for my budget and my unique needs. Then, they applied the same creativity toward a media relations strategy that resulted in valuable coverage for my business.”Vince Morvillo, Sea Lake Yacht Sales
- “Your involvement at USC has made a huge difference at Lusk. You clearly have enhanced our identity.”Stan Ross, Chairman, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate
- “I have always found LPR to be responsive and professional in ‘emergency’ situations. Being a refiner and selling gasoline, these are both risky, lightning rod undertakings. Thus, when the unexpected happens quick, effective response is critical. LPR provides both.”Jeff Morris, Alon USA
- “For years we have had a close cooperation with Goodwill. This is primarily thanks to the proactive attitude, strategic thinking and strong media relations of the agency, but equally important are the business mentality, the understanding of our operations and the availability of Goodwill’s senior consultants.”Andrea Semjén, Dalkia Energia
- "We have never seen the defendants’ side put forth in the media so well."Lead Defense Attorney, white-collar federal case, Salt Lake City
- What I appreciate about each service provider is reliable, continuous and consistent work, which cometis provides in a really excellent way.Florian Seubert, CFO and co-founder zooplus AG
- Good job and thank you very much for your effort. Many thanks for organising such a smooth set of media contacts. The press coverage seems to be multiplying after the trip, with other Asian papers and periodicals picking up on the events in Singapore!World Gold Council
- "As part of our network of PR agencies across the country, HMA Public Relations has proven to be integral part of our communications team. Capitalizing on national trends and local initiatives, we continue to see a marked increase in the awareness of our firm and our service offerings."Debra A. Miller, Ed. D, APR Fellow PRSA, Director of Marketing Communications, Quarles & Brady LLP
- "CPC combines the spirit of a boutique agency with the ability to fit in seamlessly in an international and corporate environment. Their strategic advice as well as tactical reactivity have proven invaluable to easyJet. The dedicated multilingual team enables us to reach out effectively to all Swiss media, regardless of language and region"Thomas Haagensen, easyJet
- “Life in the start-up world can be very confusing. Conveying a clear and concise message to the public is critical at this stage. Within the first couple of meetings, Lauren and team completed understood our industry and product and helped us move from start-up thinking to enterprise branding.”LeShane Greenhill, Sagents
- “Working with you for the past 12 years has been one of our better professional experiences of that time period. At the time we engaged The Equity Group, Mobile Mini had a market cap of $20 million...From no meaningful sell-side research or institutional holders, Mobile Mini now has a number of prominent investment firms writing on it and a large and loyal cadre of institutional holders. We have been impressed by The Equity Group’s continuing ability to develop and execute investor relations programs and activities that match our needs during the various stages of Mobile Mini’s corporate development. That is due in part because you know your business very well, but just as importantly, you’ve taken the time to understand our business very well. Throughout the years, The Equity Group has been extremely knowledgeable, responsive and helpful. While we did our job of building a successful company, I am firmly convinced that the caliber of the investor relations/corporate communications services provided by The Equity Group has been a critical element in the gains we have achieved in our shareholder value.”Larry Trachtenberg, Director & Former CFO, Mobile Mini, Inc.
- “Your team has more energy than 20 young adults on Monster. You’ve not only put us on the map with coverage by Los Angeles television, you made sure I know how to tell our story in a way that was knowledgeable and articulate … good stuff.”Alan Dibartolomeo, Chief Development Officer, AMF Development
- "Spanish media is overloaded with information. It is not enough to have a good product; it needs to be presented in an attractive manner! SCR’s creativitymanaged to attract journalists with an artistic, intelligent and fantasy message and got them to engage in our “Ready to sin” campaign."Maria Eugenia Benito, Press & PR Executive, Visit Britain
- “As we approach the end of the year, I want to be sure to acknowledge the people and the organizations that have truly made a difference. That list must include The Equity Group. When we began working together in the spring of 2000, Inter Parfums had a market cap of about $85 million, and as they say on the Street, our shares traded by appointment averaging 5,000 shares per day. In the ensuing years, Inter Parfums has grown sales and net income substantially and our market cap has risen to nearly $500 million with average trading volume of about 200,000 shares. The caliber of the writing for news releases, presentations, conference call scripts, corporate profiles, and our annual reports has been first rate and importantly, reflecting a keen understanding of our business and our business opportunities. We have had highly productive meetings with portfolio managers and buy-side analysts at institutional investors in many cities. Our Company has been profiled in major business media including Business Week,Investor’s Business Daily and CNNfn. When I think about The Equity Group, professional, responsive, initiative, enthusiastic, thorough, and fun to work with, are the words that come to mind. For all the times I should have said it and didn’t, 'Thank you and great job!'”Jean Madar, Chairman & CEO, Inter Parfums, Inc.
- "Sound PR is an extremely effective partner for Deichmann, and I would recommend them to any company looking for an honest, outstanding PR firm."Ulrich Effing, Corporate Communication Director Deichmann
- "On the first edition of Innovators under 35 awards in Chile we have the support of RumboCierto, which has been key to achieving the broader impact on Chilean media."MIT Technology Review
- “For the past 13 years, HWB has worked closely with ADT South Africa to maintain a positive perception of our brand and provide valuable support for our overall marketing strategy.”Martin OCHIEN’G, Marketing and Strategy Director, ADT South Africa
- “The Conroy Martinez handles all public relations and crisis management needs for Miami Seaquarium. The park's relationship with the principals in Conroy Martinez goes back several decades. The agency's professionalism, planning and execution make them a vital asset to the marketing efforts of Miami Seaquarium."Eric A. Eimstad, Vice President, Miami Seaquarium
- "RumboCierto is a young and energetic company wanting to do more for their customers. Offers to SecureAlert a very personal service (boutique firm), with ability to engage our needs quickly."SecureAlert
- "Identiapr is and strategic partner for GSKArgentina. Their professionalism, enthusiasm and counseling generate PR solutions to a difficult market when it comes to communications in heath industry. We had been delivering excellent results improving year by year."Natalia Giraud, Communications Manager of GSK Argentina
- I would like to convey my sincere thanks to you and your team for conducting such a wonderful Advanced Media Response training for us. The input provided to us on how to handle the media during crisis was really worth remembering. The video session was an eye-opener for all of us. We can really learn from our own mistakes.Mitsui O.S.K. Lines
- ”Coast Communications is a very service-oriented public relations specialist, which among other things offers absolutely outstanding media training sessions. A media training with agency executive Karl Rickhamre is a profitable investment that both builds team spirit and increases communication awareness among the participants. I worked on a regular bases with Coast Communications for several years and they always over delivered.”Cornilla von Plomgren, Communications Manager, DHL Express Nordic
- "You saved our business."Chairman and CEO, financial services firm
- "We have had the pleasure of having Coast Communications to handle our PR work. Coast had a very clear and good capacity and understanding where our company is and how to use the market position and the USP’s of the company to build and gain a much stronger position, brand and perception of the company. It is my experience that the set up at Coast Communications makes it affordable without losing flexibility and at the same time retaining access to very highly qualified specialists when needed. Coast Communications network with the media contacts where of a fantastic value and would have taken years and loads of resources to be able to obtain. Coast Communications helped us to release the right type of press releases and also the perfect quotes in the right type of media, in almost no time. I am happy to give Coast Communications my best recommendations."Christopher Hermansen, Country Manager (CEO), Compost Marketing DK
- “Coast Communications has during such a long period as nearly a decade, demonstrated high competence and created very positive results in its communications and PR-work for Sparbanken Öresund! They have acted full service agency including the production of no less than 8 annual reports in digital and print versions.”Christina Elwing, Information and marketing director, Saving bank Öresundsbanken
- “We sometimes forget to reflect upon and acknowledge those whom have been so instrumental to our success. When American Vanguard began its relationship with The Equity Group in 1989 we had little knowledge and no exposure to the investment community and business media. With yourcommunications skills and vast contacts we are now enjoying the fruits of your labor and education. Though investor relations is important to all public corporations, it takes a certain expertise to handle some of the challenges our industry and company have experienced. The Equity Group has guided both American Vanguard and its investors for many years and we look forward to continuing our relationship for years to come.”Eric G. Wintemute, President & CEO, American Vanguard Corp.
- "Whatever LCI said they would do, they did - exceeding expectations and generating strategic results."Kathy Paver, PIER 39
- "RumboCierto Communications has helped us in our position with key media, showing the multidimensionality of our firm. It is a professional team and committed to client"KPMG
- "RumboCierto organized the event of the launch of our representative office in Chile offering a serious service and caring our image and international standards at all times."la Caixa
- cometis has a long lasting experience in the capital markets and has an excellent reputation. That’s why we have never even thought of changing the partner.Dieter Manz, CEO and founder Manz AG
- “ANA – the Association of National Advertisers – has been a client of CooperKatz since its founding 17 years ago. To say the least, our start was unique – as CooperKatz had its original office inside the ANA. We grew close because CooperKatz brought a wonderful blend of creativity, strategic insight, deft writing and outstanding production capabilities. CooperKatz and ANA have grown together, provided mutual support, and made each other better.”Bob Liodice, President and Chief Executive Officer, Association of National Advertisers (ANA)
- "The Fearey Group's ongoing media relations activities have helped our clinic and research center become the state’s largest brain cancer program in our region. Thank you.”Greg Foltz, MD, Director, Ivy Center for Advanced Brain Tumor Treatment
- “Professionalism has been the key word which describes our collaboration with Free Communication since 2007. They are more than a strategic partner, they are part of our local team and have the same understanding of Mazda brand pillars and strategic approach. Over the years they have adapted to the unfavorable business environment and now, when we enjoy the positive trend, we are reinventing & challenging the conventions together.”Dragos Grapinoiu, Marketing Manager MAZDA Romania
- "Together with LCI, we built a great brand."Trish McDermott, Match.com
- “I have a deep appreciation for the output of effort and quality of results from Reed Public Relations. They have helped our company from establishing strategic communications objectives to getting results that have maximized our desired exposure. Lauren and the staff at Reed Public Relations are very knowledgeable and detail oriented. I get excited each time I have the opportunity to work with them.”Trey Campbell, Southwestern Company
- "We agency helped us structure our press relations with a lot of listening and responsiveness. Our strategy is paying off today and allow us to be a recognized and sought after worldwide distribution partner. We agency is no longer a provider, it is a partner in our communication."Catherine Delfour, Director of communications FEEF
- “Building a new, multi-industry consortium and developing a new national technical standard for lighting and power management are two big tasks. Doing both successfully and simultaneously meant having a public relations resource with an understanding of organizational mechanics, strong technical prowess and highly capable media and communications capabilities. Lewis Public Relations uses the full package to deliver results.”Kevin A. Schader, APR, Global Inventures
- "HWB Communications have been able to position GEPF’s brand positively in the media and our coverage has increased exponentially over the past nine months. As a result of their work we have been able to communicate good GEPF stories to all stakeholders. They understand our business and always provide excellent support and advice."Matau Molapo, Communications Administrator, Government Employees Pension Fund (GEPF)
- "The Fearey Group has shown an ability to effectively cultivate media representatives over the long term, which is particularly difficult as media tries re-inventing itself. The team has been extremely effective helping the media understand the Institute’s message. The Fearey Group has become an integral part of the Institute’s team by investing time and energy in our scientists and senior management--working to understand and translate the Institute’s unique business model and programs.”Elaine Jones, Allen Institute for Brain Science
- "Congratulations to We agency for its involvement in our project as well as for its sensible and valuable advices on the market positionning of our Fair. You largely achieved the objectives! Well done!"Charlotte Le Chevalier, Director of communications CMA28
- "HMA Public Relations has been part of our marketing team on and off for the past 20 years. Their knowledge of the hospitality industry as well as their in-depth understanding of tribal affairs is invaluable to us here in the Phoenix market."Michael Kintner, Director of Marketing, Harrah’s Ak-Chin
- “The team at Lewis Public Relations understands what makes the Elliott's brand special. As a result, they've been able to quickly contribute to our communications activities, assisting us in keeping our brand of 64 years strong and relevant in today's rapidly changing retail business environment.”Andrea Bond Spencer, Elliott’s Hardware
- “Working with RPR has been such a refreshing and rewarding experience. Lauren Reed and her team partnered with the hotel and immediately elevated our PR and marketing efforts . With their guidance Hotel Andaluz took our regional reach and gained the national exposure Hotel Andaluz deserves. The time, energy and detailed work the RPR team put fourth has been nothing short of excellent.”Martin Valdez, Hotel Andaluz
For a communications professional working in the U.S., the last few months have been a time of intense introspective…March 29, 2017
Overservicing among PR firms doesn’t simply mean working for nothing. It’s a lot more costly. That’s because when your…March 15, 2017
Reports of new data breaches and cyberattacks appear in media headlines regularly. It was just a matter of time…February 7, 2017
Visitor arrivals in ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) had been rising steadily from 62 million to 109 million…January 26, 2017