LOCAL KNOWLEDGE ON A
We know local markets around the world better than anyone. We ‘live’ each and every market. We are owner-operators who are deeply involved in our agencies, our communities and our industry every day.
AN EXCLUSIVE LIST OF
TOP PR AGENCIES
PRGN features an exclusive list of almost 50 hand-picked PR firms. Membership is by invitation-only. A stringent selection process ensures the network is comprised of influential leaders in the world of PR.
On the ground and around the globe our teams connect seamlessly. So, if you want the collective creativity of a connected network, look no further than the PRGN. Our insights and ideas, globally, will inspire you.
THE RIGHT SIZE
PRGN clients get the attention of a right-sized agency with the resources of a global network. Project teams are nimble and flexible, ensuring clients seize and sustain a competitive advantage around the globe.
IN ONE NETWORK
With close to 50 public relations firms employing 800 communications professionals on six continents and a combined income of more than $US110 million, we’re among the world’s top four independent PR networks.
YOUR CONNECTION TO
The bottom line is ‘we deliver’. Clients who trust us to grow their business include Clinique la Prairie, Eriez International, Expedia, FedEx, Grant Thornton, Match.com, MetLife, Old Navy, Trex Flooring, Vocollect, Walmart, Whole Foods Market and Zumba Fitness, to name a few.
- For many years we have been relying on IC AG's PR services. The agency works very thoroughly, provides good counseling and delivers on-going media success stories.Helmut Jungbluth, Vorstandsvorsitzender Erich Utsch AG
- “I have always found LPR to be responsive and professional in ‘emergency’ situations. Being a refiner and selling gasoline, these are both risky, lightning rod undertakings. Thus, when the unexpected happens quick, effective response is critical. LPR provides both.”Jeff Morris, Alon USA
- “Your team has more energy than 20 young adults on Monster. You’ve not only put us on the map with coverage by Los Angeles television, you made sure I know how to tell our story in a way that was knowledgeable and articulate … good stuff.”Alan Dibartolomeo, Chief Development Officer, AMF Development
- "We have never seen the defendants’ side put forth in the media so well."Lead Defense Attorney, white-collar federal case, Salt Lake City
- “For entrepreneurs and executives looking to grow new business ventures, it’s hard to find a public relations firm that delivers both quality and service to all of its clients, big and small. Unlike the other agencies I talked to, Lewis Public Relations listened and developed a creative program that worked for my budget and my unique needs. Then, they applied the same creativity toward a media relations strategy that resulted in valuable coverage for my business.”Vince Morvillo, Sea Lake Yacht Sales
- ”Coast Communications is a very service-oriented public relations specialist, which among other things offers absolutely outstanding media training sessions. A media training with agency executive Karl Rickhamre is a profitable investment that both builds team spirit and increases communication awareness among the participants. I worked on a regular bases with Coast Communications for several years and they always over delivered.”Cornilla von Plomgren, Communications Manager, DHL Express Nordic
- “We are truly enthusiastic about our long standing engagement with Free Communication. The PR industry is notorious for its high rate of staff migration and team changes, however FreeComm has managed to keep the core team of the WIZZ account intact over many years and a wealth of industry experience meets a solid Communications knowledge base. FreeComm’s team excels in walking the extra mile, taking ownership and is highly accountable for all activities.”Daniel de Carvalho, Corporate Communication Manager WIZZ AIR Group
- I am totally blown away, Congratulations… what a great placement. This is exactly what Geoff had in mind when he asked us to put some PR muscle behind some of our restaurant concepts. Appreciate your hard work.Marriott International
- “Xenophon’s vital support allowed the Coast Guard to leverage an unprecedented level of cutting-edge social media venues and technology to reach the broadest audience possible.”VADM Jody A. Breckenridge, Commander, Pacific Area and Defense Forces West, U.S. Coast Guard
- “Results! I’ve been consistently impressed with the top notch results achieved by LCWA. They have given our initiatives incredible exposure to a larger and more diverse audience.”Deborah Hanson, Jarden Safety & Security
- Last year we booked IC as our PR agency for Germany. We are very satisfied with the results that they have achieved for us and the thoroughness of their work. They represent Made in Germany in the true sense of the meaning.Dan Warren, Managing Director, International Business Development, Trex Company Inc.
- "You saved our business."Chairman and CEO, financial services firm
- “For years we have had a close cooperation with Goodwill. This is primarily thanks to the proactive attitude, strategic thinking and strong media relations of the agency, but equally important are the business mentality, the understanding of our operations and the availability of Goodwill’s senior consultants.”Andrea Semjén, Dalkia Energia
- “Our Company and I in particular worked with CooperKatz and their staff of PR executives for many years. Our industry is subject to largely compressed business cycles and periods of great sporadic media and public relations volatility, including late-breaking industry news and service provider implications. CooperKatz was consistently responsive and creative during times of immediate response need, as well as strategic in both their planning and forward thinking for upcoming events, opportunities and exposure management. We were fortunate to have them as a valued team partner and by their efforts and contribution we were clearly more visible and successful.”Mark A. Steber, Chief Tax Officer, Jackson Hewitt Tax Service
- “No public relations firm in Texas is better at seeing all the elements of a challenge and formulating a plan that is understandable, implementable and effective than LPR. Principal Blake Lewis has an extraordinary command of data and his team knows what to do with it. They are the best I’ve worked with.”Gene Hall, APR, Fellow, PRSA, Texas Farm Bureau
- "We consider LCI our 'secret weapon' as their experience extends beyond just the television press. They help us stay ahead of the game and increase our visibility."Jennifer Skorlich, VP, NBC/Bravo
- “Thanks to the relevant contacts and relationships they have, their professional approach and the good insights of our brand, PRP has been able to obtain nice media results for Vispring every year again. Since the beginning of our collaboration, it has been nice working together. PRP’s large online expertise moreover is helping us to position Vispring in the market via a channel that is gaining importance.”Katrien Gielen, Marketing & Communications Manager at Vispring
- "Landis Communications Inc (LCI) did an outstanding job for us. Their efforts helped directly in making the Infinity the fastest selling condominium project in the United States. It was a great pleasure to work with them and I would hire them again for our next project."Cart Shannon, Tishman Speyer
- "Sound PR demonstrated a superb level of professionalism. They were able to meet our goals in a way that went far beyond our expectations."Nadia Murabet, Founder & Director Miracle Africa International Foundation
- "The client received so much free media, the ad wizards should study these guys."The New Republic
- "LCI is our secret weapon"Jennifer Skorlich, NBC Universal
- For many years IC AG does PR for the Beiersdorf brand Eucerin®. The IC team has excellent contacts with our target media and produces results which we are very satisfied with.Edda-Maria Rönnau-Jahn, Product Management Eucerin®, Beiersdorf
- “For the past 13 years, HWB has worked closely with ADT South Africa to maintain a positive perception of our brand and provide valuable support for our overall marketing strategy.”Martin OCHIEN’G, Marketing and Strategy Director, ADT South Africa
- "Hats off and many thanks to the We agency for its dynamism and skills ! I would like to congratulate the team for the excellent work accomplished in developping such a comprehensive and successful awarness campaign to bring more attention on Psoriasis."Dalila SID-MOHAND, Director of France Psoriasis
- “Professionalism has been the key word which describes our collaboration with Free Communication since 2007. They are more than a strategic partner, they are part of our local team and have the same understanding of Mazda brand pillars and strategic approach. Over the years they have adapted to the unfavorable business environment and now, when we enjoy the positive trend, we are reinventing & challenging the conventions together.”Dragos Grapinoiu, Marketing Manager MAZDA Romania
- Good job and thank you very much for your effort. Many thanks for organising such a smooth set of media contacts. The press coverage seems to be multiplying after the trip, with other Asian papers and periodicals picking up on the events in Singapore!World Gold Council
- “Consistently in the news due to our wildfire fighting capability, the Working on Fire programme (WoF) has relied on the professional Public Relations and crisis communications service delivered by HWB Communications for over a decade. We appreciate HWB’s 24 hour crisis communication service and their willingness to assist with strategic planning and media relations.”Trevor Abrahams, Managing Director, Working on Fire
- "Congratulations to We agency for its involvement in our project as well as for its sensible and valuable advices on the market positionning of our Fair. You largely achieved the objectives! Well done!"Charlotte Le Chevalier, Director of communications CMA28
- “HWB’s strategic expertise, coupled with their professional execution, has played a valuable role in building the Futuregrowth brand over the past decade.”Michele Usher, Head of Marketing, Futuregrowth Asset Management
- "One of SCR’s strong points is the fact that it has a multicultural team which makes the implementation of strategies in international markets easy and positive. Their skill to adapt combined with a constant pro-active attitude makes working with them much easier and mutual interchange is beneficial to both parties."Maria del Mar Torres, Managing Director, Institut del Cava
- “ANA – the Association of National Advertisers – has been a client of CooperKatz since its founding 17 years ago. To say the least, our start was unique – as CooperKatz had its original office inside the ANA. We grew close because CooperKatz brought a wonderful blend of creativity, strategic insight, deft writing and outstanding production capabilities. CooperKatz and ANA have grown together, provided mutual support, and made each other better.”Bob Liodice, President and Chief Executive Officer, Association of National Advertisers (ANA)
- "We have only been working with the Fearey Group for a few months but I have been impressed from the beginning with their ability to assimilate a massive amount of information about our business, organize it in a coherent manner and then fashion a marketing and branding plan that works. They have also consistently impressed with their daily organization of and delivery on the myriad of tasks that arise when undertaking a new marketing and branding strategy. In addition, their creative work has been thoughtful and unique and provided in a very timely fashion. We are extremely pleased that we chose the Fearey group.”Steve Allen, Lee & Hayes
- "We have had the pleasure of having Coast Communications to handle our PR work. Coast had a very clear and good capacity and understanding where our company is and how to use the market position and the USP’s of the company to build and gain a much stronger position, brand and perception of the company. It is my experience that the set up at Coast Communications makes it affordable without losing flexibility and at the same time retaining access to very highly qualified specialists when needed. Coast Communications network with the media contacts where of a fantastic value and would have taken years and loads of resources to be able to obtain. Coast Communications helped us to release the right type of press releases and also the perfect quotes in the right type of media, in almost no time. I am happy to give Coast Communications my best recommendations."Christopher Hermansen, Country Manager (CEO), Compost Marketing DK
- Since 2011, IC AG has delivered for us with a creative, proactive and thorough approach to our many, diverse initiatives. Indeed, IC AG has turned up the volume on the Fitness Party!Jay Rand, PR Manager Zumba® Fitness, Miami
- "Identiapr is and strategic partner for GSKArgentina. Their professionalism, enthusiasm and counseling generate PR solutions to a difficult market when it comes to communications in heath industry. We had been delivering excellent results improving year by year."Natalia Giraud, Communications Manager of GSK Argentina
- "Sound PR is an extremely effective partner for Deichmann, and I would recommend them to any company looking for an honest, outstanding PR firm."Ulrich Effing, Corporate Communication Director Deichmann
- Thank you all for your patience and support for not questioning the plan, working nonstop to achieve the objectives and giving it your best shot. This is what team work is all about and I am very happy to say that the work done by the team on YouTube FanFest has been phenomenal. This mail is not just about getting great coverage but about the passion, can do spirit and a positive attitude with which you guys approached this. Thank you for being phenomenal and a pleasure to work with.Gaurav Bhaskar - Global Communications & Public Affairs Manager, Google India
- Many thanks for the press briefing yesterday … the team is very pleased with the work … The key media came, and we had excellent media coverage … better than in Hong Kong ;-). So thank you very much!Rabobank International
- "RumboCierto organized the event of the launch of our representative office in Chile offering a serious service and caring our image and international standards at all times."la Caixa
- "The strategic communication of RumboCierto and it social media management of Twitter, has helped us to position Europe as a tourist destination."Mostra
- "4 words would perfectly describe WE agency : Availability, responsiveness, attentiveness, thinking skills."Thierry Gluskack, President Cocorette
- "I really want to thank LCI for the great iPhone launch. This really demonstrates the power of public relations. Our iOS install went up 1400+% on 8/20! The growth came almost all from China and the U.S., reflecting where we targeted our public relations. Mac daily usage also went up 50%, probably due to the new wave of publicity Thank you. Great job."Jay Shen, Maxthon
- "The Apollo XIII crew made the phrase “Houston, we have a problem” famous. With SCR we have developed from being re-active to carrying out planned activities working forward towards compact, global and efficient PR. This is possible because Cargill trusts in the professionalism which SCR demonstrates year after year."José Maria Mateo, Country Manager in Spain, Cargill
- “We sometimes forget to reflect upon and acknowledge those whom have been so instrumental to our success. When American Vanguard began its relationship with The Equity Group in 1989 we had little knowledge and no exposure to the investment community and business media. With yourcommunications skills and vast contacts we are now enjoying the fruits of your labor and education. Though investor relations is important to all public corporations, it takes a certain expertise to handle some of the challenges our industry and company have experienced. The Equity Group has guided both American Vanguard and its investors for many years and we look forward to continuing our relationship for years to come.”Eric G. Wintemute, President & CEO, American Vanguard Corp.
- “Over the past 10 years, I’ve worked with Lauren and her team on both short-term and long-term campaigns. They bring the same expertise, personal integrity and tireless focus to protracted efforts as they do to the quick hard pushes of short-term campaigns. Reed Public Relations gives it their all every day and they make every client their most important client.”Wendy Norton, Public Affairs Specialist
- "Whatever LCI said they would do, they did - exceeding expectations and generating strategic results."Kathy Paver, PIER 39
- "The Fearey Group has shown an ability to effectively cultivate media representatives over the long term, which is particularly difficult as media tries re-inventing itself. The team has been extremely effective helping the media understand the Institute’s message. The Fearey Group has become an integral part of the Institute’s team by investing time and energy in our scientists and senior management--working to understand and translate the Institute’s unique business model and programs.”Elaine Jones, Allen Institute for Brain Science
- "RumboCierto is a young and energetic company wanting to do more for their customers. Offers to SecureAlert a very personal service (boutique firm), with ability to engage our needs quickly."SecureAlert
- “Thank you for everything. You guys did outstanding work for us. In fact, a large part of our success in recruiting is a direct result of your PR efforts.”James R. Wacht, President, Lee & Associates, NYC
- "We have been working with SCR for 5 years now and during that time we haveincreased our market quota which has been partly due to ample coverage in the main Spanish media titles. We are sure that our collaboration with SCR will allow us to increase these results even further in the future."Valeria Rebasti, General Manager Marketing Italy & Spain, Jet2.com
For a communications professional working in the U.S., the last few months have been a time of intense introspective…March 29, 2017
Overservicing among PR firms doesn’t simply mean working for nothing. It’s a lot more costly. That’s because when your…March 15, 2017
Reports of new data breaches and cyberattacks appear in media headlines regularly. It was just a matter of time…February 7, 2017
Visitor arrivals in ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) had been rising steadily from 62 million to 109 million…January 26, 2017