LOCAL KNOWLEDGE ON A
We know local markets around the world better than anyone. We ‘live’ each and every market. We are owner-operators who are deeply involved in our agencies, our communities and our industry every day.
AN EXCLUSIVE LIST OF
TOP PR AGENCIES
PRGN features an exclusive list of almost 50 hand-picked PR firms. Membership is by invitation-only. A stringent selection process ensures the network is comprised of influential leaders in the world of PR.
On the ground and around the globe our teams connect seamlessly. So, if you want the collective creativity of a connected network, look no further than the PRGN. Our insights and ideas, globally, will inspire you.
THE RIGHT SIZE
PRGN clients get the attention of a right-sized agency with the resources of a global network. Project teams are nimble and flexible, ensuring clients seize and sustain a competitive advantage around the globe.
IN ONE NETWORK
With close to 50 public relations firms employing 800 communications professionals on six continents and a combined income of more than $US110 million, we’re among the world’s top four independent PR networks.
YOUR CONNECTION TO
The bottom line is ‘we deliver’. Clients who trust us to grow their business include Clinique la Prairie, Eriez International, Expedia, FedEx, Grant Thornton, Match.com, MetLife, Old Navy, Trex Flooring, Vocollect, Walmart, Whole Foods Market and Zumba Fitness, to name a few.
- "Hats off and many thanks to the We agency for its dynamism and skills ! I would like to congratulate the team for the excellent work accomplished in developping such a comprehensive and successful awarness campaign to bring more attention on Psoriasis."Dalila SID-MOHAND, Director of France Psoriasis
- “I’m absolutely happy about our decision a year ago to start working with Goodwill.”György Dudás, KELER Zrt. (Hungary’s Central Clearinghouse and Depository Agency)
- "One of SCR’s strong points is the fact that it has a multicultural team which makes the implementation of strategies in international markets easy and positive. Their skill to adapt combined with a constant pro-active attitude makes working with them much easier and mutual interchange is beneficial to both parties."Maria del Mar Torres, Managing Director, Institut del Cava
- “No public relations firm in Texas is better at seeing all the elements of a challenge and formulating a plan that is understandable, implementable and effective than LPR. Principal Blake Lewis has an extraordinary command of data and his team knows what to do with it. They are the best I’ve worked with.”Gene Hall, APR, Fellow, PRSA, Texas Farm Bureau
- "I’m really satisfied with Sound PR staff: if I don’t turn up, they call me. They are always helpful, professional, proactive, ready to give me advice and help with any problem. They are good at dealing with not always easy topics and at telling interesting stories basing on quick ideas that come out from our meetings."Jessica Traverso, Gascom S.p.A. Marketing Division
- ”Coast Communications is a very service-oriented public relations specialist, which among other things offers absolutely outstanding media training sessions. A media training with agency executive Karl Rickhamre is a profitable investment that both builds team spirit and increases communication awareness among the participants. I worked on a regular bases with Coast Communications for several years and they always over delivered.”Cornilla von Plomgren, Communications Manager, DHL Express Nordic
- “The Conroy Martinez Group was an integral part of Cirque’s success in Miami with record-breaking ticket sales. Their creativity and diligence were very much appreciated.”Liana Sanders, PR Supervisor, American Division Cirque du Soleil
- “Thank you for everything. You guys did outstanding work for us. In fact, a large part of our success in recruiting is a direct result of your PR efforts.”James R. Wacht, President, Lee & Associates, NYC
- "HWB Communications have been able to position GEPF’s brand positively in the media and our coverage has increased exponentially over the past nine months. As a result of their work we have been able to communicate good GEPF stories to all stakeholders. They understand our business and always provide excellent support and advice."Matau Molapo, Communications Administrator, Government Employees Pension Fund (GEPF)
- "We have been working with SCR for 5 years now and during that time we haveincreased our market quota which has been partly due to ample coverage in the main Spanish media titles. We are sure that our collaboration with SCR will allow us to increase these results even further in the future."Valeria Rebasti, General Manager Marketing Italy & Spain, Jet2.com
- "In my role as the Vice President, Campaigns at the Swedish Medical Center Foundation, my primary responsibility is to ensure the hospital succeeds in its ambitious fundraising goals and its $100M Campaign. In this role, I have worked closely with The Fearey Group for over 6 years, and they have been a key partner in our success. Their ability to reach multiple audiences (media, donors, patients, prospective patients, and the community at large) has been instrumental in our ability to better convey the important role Swedish plays as a non-profit health care provider. There public relations and communications efforts have been invaluable, both to the Foundation and to the entire medical center. They have a proactive approach, always striving to come up with new, better and innovative ideas. They have been a big asset to both the Foundation and the medical center over the years."Randy Mann, Vice President, Swedish Medical Center Foundation
- “The Conroy Martinez handles all public relations and crisis management needs for Miami Seaquarium. The park's relationship with the principals in Conroy Martinez goes back several decades. The agency's professionalism, planning and execution make them a vital asset to the marketing efforts of Miami Seaquarium."Eric A. Eimstad, Vice President, Miami Seaquarium
- "I have been cooperating with SoundPR for more than ten years, in the media relations area. I have always valued the competence of their team and the positive managing role played by Matteo and Alessandra. Excellent work, and great results!"Luca Rossettini, Vice President Eastern EMEA at SolidWorks Corporation
- I would like to convey my sincere thanks to you and your team for conducting such a wonderful Advanced Media Response training for us. The input provided to us on how to handle the media during crisis was really worth remembering. The video session was an eye-opener for all of us. We can really learn from our own mistakes.Mitsui O.S.K. Lines
- I am totally blown away, Congratulations… what a great placement. This is exactly what Geoff had in mind when he asked us to put some PR muscle behind some of our restaurant concepts. Appreciate your hard work.Marriott International
- "Whatever LCI said they would do, they did - exceeding expectations and generating strategic results."Kathy Paver, PIER 39
- Last year we booked IC as our PR agency for Germany. We are very satisfied with the results that they have achieved for us and the thoroughness of their work. They represent Made in Germany in the true sense of the meaning.Dan Warren, Managing Director, International Business Development, Trex Company Inc.
- LCI's enthusiasm and passion for their clients is only matched by their ability to generate creative solutions and results. They lead by listening to a client's needs and deliver consistently."Kevin Donnellan, Cold Stone Creamery
- "The Fearey Group's ongoing media relations activities have helped our clinic and research center become the state’s largest brain cancer program in our region. Thank you.”Greg Foltz, MD, Director, Ivy Center for Advanced Brain Tumor Treatment
- "CPC have been an invaluable communications partner as we put together two organisations and maintain our position as a top tier Swiss private bank. They bring us objective and professional advice, are very responsive and able to navigate every issue with sensitivity"Marcello Szerman, Banque J. Safra Sarasin
- “Our Company and I in particular worked with CooperKatz and their staff of PR executives for many years. Our industry is subject to largely compressed business cycles and periods of great sporadic media and public relations volatility, including late-breaking industry news and service provider implications. CooperKatz was consistently responsive and creative during times of immediate response need, as well as strategic in both their planning and forward thinking for upcoming events, opportunities and exposure management. We were fortunate to have them as a valued team partner and by their efforts and contribution we were clearly more visible and successful.”Mark A. Steber, Chief Tax Officer, Jackson Hewitt Tax Service
- For many years IC AG does PR for the Beiersdorf brand Eucerin®. The IC team has excellent contacts with our target media and produces results which we are very satisfied with.Edda-Maria Rönnau-Jahn, Product Management Eucerin®, Beiersdorf
- “We have been working with HWB Communications for over two years, during which time they have increased the media coverage for the deVere group threefold. HWB has also helped us to develop our social media presence in Africa and to position us as the preeminent and fastest growing independent wealth advisor on the continent.”Craig Featherby, Head of deVere Africa
- "The Apollo XIII crew made the phrase “Houston, we have a problem” famous. With SCR we have developed from being re-active to carrying out planned activities working forward towards compact, global and efficient PR. This is possible because Cargill trusts in the professionalism which SCR demonstrates year after year."José Maria Mateo, Country Manager in Spain, Cargill
- "CPC combines the spirit of a boutique agency with the ability to fit in seamlessly in an international and corporate environment. Their strategic advice as well as tactical reactivity have proven invaluable to easyJet. The dedicated multilingual team enables us to reach out effectively to all Swiss media, regardless of language and region"Thomas Haagensen, easyJet
- "Our top analysts have become leaders in the national business press. RC has a great knowledge of our company and has supported us in significant communication challenges."Banco Penta
- “Your team has more energy than 20 young adults on Monster. You’ve not only put us on the map with coverage by Los Angeles television, you made sure I know how to tell our story in a way that was knowledgeable and articulate … good stuff.”Alan Dibartolomeo, Chief Development Officer, AMF Development
- "For over ten years CPC has been an invaluable strategic partner who has played a vital role in the the positive growth and development of our school. I cannot recommend them highly enough."Sean Power, Institut Florimont
- “Working with RPR has been such a refreshing and rewarding experience. Lauren Reed and her team partnered with the hotel and immediately elevated our PR and marketing efforts . With their guidance Hotel Andaluz took our regional reach and gained the national exposure Hotel Andaluz deserves. The time, energy and detailed work the RPR team put fourth has been nothing short of excellent.”Martin Valdez, Hotel Andaluz
- "Identia has been a master chef for such a demanding gourmet as we believe MBA Lazard has been over the years. Ironically our clients pay us to keep their important M&A deals confidential, while Identia ask that we to pay their professional fees to walk the narrow path of informing the least, protect our corporate image and maintain the MBA brand awareness. Many thanks Identia for 20 years of understanding, cordiality and excellent service."Alejandro Reynal, President of MBA Lazard
- "HMA Public Relations has been part of our marketing team on and off for the past 20 years. Their knowledge of the hospitality industry as well as their in-depth understanding of tribal affairs is invaluable to us here in the Phoenix market."Michael Kintner, Director of Marketing, Harrah’s Ak-Chin
- "We consider LCI our 'secret weapon' as their experience extends beyond just the television press. They help us stay ahead of the game and increase our visibility."Jennifer Skorlich, VP, NBC/Bravo
- "Identiapr is and strategic partner for GSKArgentina. Their professionalism, enthusiasm and counseling generate PR solutions to a difficult market when it comes to communications in heath industry. We had been delivering excellent results improving year by year."Natalia Giraud, Communications Manager of GSK Argentina
- “Working with you for the past 12 years has been one of our better professional experiences of that time period. At the time we engaged The Equity Group, Mobile Mini had a market cap of $20 million...From no meaningful sell-side research or institutional holders, Mobile Mini now has a number of prominent investment firms writing on it and a large and loyal cadre of institutional holders. We have been impressed by The Equity Group’s continuing ability to develop and execute investor relations programs and activities that match our needs during the various stages of Mobile Mini’s corporate development. That is due in part because you know your business very well, but just as importantly, you’ve taken the time to understand our business very well. Throughout the years, The Equity Group has been extremely knowledgeable, responsive and helpful. While we did our job of building a successful company, I am firmly convinced that the caliber of the investor relations/corporate communications services provided by The Equity Group has been a critical element in the gains we have achieved in our shareholder value.”Larry Trachtenberg, Director & Former CFO, Mobile Mini, Inc.
- "RumboCierto organized the event of the launch of our representative office in Chile offering a serious service and caring our image and international standards at all times."la Caixa
- “The last time we worked together, Xenophon helped produce a strategic plan that ultimately transformed a bankrupt technology company with a stock option probe into a successful $2.1 billion acquisition.”Doug Wills, Director, Redback Networks (An Ericsson Company)
- What I appreciate about each service provider is reliable, continuous and consistent work, which cometis provides in a really excellent way.Florian Seubert, CFO and co-founder zooplus AG
- "Sound PR is an extremely effective partner for Deichmann, and I would recommend them to any company looking for an honest, outstanding PR firm."Ulrich Effing, Corporate Communication Director Deichmann
- "LCI is our secret weapon"Jennifer Skorlich, NBC Universal
- For many years we have been relying on IC AG's PR services. The agency works very thoroughly, provides good counseling and delivers on-going media success stories.Helmut Jungbluth, Vorstandsvorsitzender Erich Utsch AG
- “Your involvement at USC has made a huge difference at Lusk. You clearly have enhanced our identity.”Stan Ross, Chairman, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate
- "You saved our business."Chairman and CEO, financial services firm
- "The strategic communication of RumboCierto and it social media management of Twitter, has helped us to position Europe as a tourist destination."Mostra
- “ANA – the Association of National Advertisers – has been a client of CooperKatz since its founding 17 years ago. To say the least, our start was unique – as CooperKatz had its original office inside the ANA. We grew close because CooperKatz brought a wonderful blend of creativity, strategic insight, deft writing and outstanding production capabilities. CooperKatz and ANA have grown together, provided mutual support, and made each other better.”Bob Liodice, President and Chief Executive Officer, Association of National Advertisers (ANA)
- cometis has a long lasting experience in the capital markets and has an excellent reputation. That’s why we have never even thought of changing the partner.Dieter Manz, CEO and founder Manz AG
- “For small and micro-cap companies like Hill International, it doesn't make any sense to have an in-house investor relations professional when there is a firm like The Equity Group that can provide you access to an entire team of IR professionals on an as-needed basis at a fraction of the cost. Theirknowledge of the investment and analyst community has been invaluable as we have transitioned from a private, family-run business to a publicly-traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange. I wouldn't recommend that the management of any company go through that process without the outstanding professionals at The Equity Group by your side.”David L. Richter, President & COO, Hill International, Inc.
- "Together with LCI, we built a great brand."Trish McDermott, Match.com
- “We sometimes forget to reflect upon and acknowledge those whom have been so instrumental to our success. When American Vanguard began its relationship with The Equity Group in 1989 we had little knowledge and no exposure to the investment community and business media. With yourcommunications skills and vast contacts we are now enjoying the fruits of your labor and education. Though investor relations is important to all public corporations, it takes a certain expertise to handle some of the challenges our industry and company have experienced. The Equity Group has guided both American Vanguard and its investors for many years and we look forward to continuing our relationship for years to come.”Eric G. Wintemute, President & CEO, American Vanguard Corp.
- "We agency helped us structure our press relations with a lot of listening and responsiveness. Our strategy is paying off today and allow us to be a recognized and sought after worldwide distribution partner. We agency is no longer a provider, it is a partner in our communication."Catherine Delfour, Director of communications FEEF
- “We are truly enthusiastic about our long standing engagement with Free Communication. The PR industry is notorious for its high rate of staff migration and team changes, however FreeComm has managed to keep the core team of the WIZZ account intact over many years and a wealth of industry experience meets a solid Communications knowledge base. FreeComm’s team excels in walking the extra mile, taking ownership and is highly accountable for all activities.”Daniel de Carvalho, Corporate Communication Manager WIZZ AIR Group
For a communications professional working in the U.S., the last few months have been a time of intense introspective…March 29, 2017
Overservicing among PR firms doesn’t simply mean working for nothing. It’s a lot more costly. That’s because when your…March 15, 2017
Reports of new data breaches and cyberattacks appear in media headlines regularly. It was just a matter of time…February 7, 2017
Visitor arrivals in ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) had been rising steadily from 62 million to 109 million…January 26, 2017