Integrate Communications established in 1996 in Tokyo. Our mission never changes since then. We support to integrate brands (clients) and consumer or Japan and other countries offering special expertise of marketing communication.
We are comprised of a team of skillful and dynamic practitioners who bring a global perspective to client service. We have a core competency in developing and implementing strategic marketing communications campaigns on behalf of clients in the consumer products, hospitality/leisure and food & beverage industries etc.
Most of our staff are bilingual and have experience with clients’ side-marketing that helps for what clients need.
Our strength lies in excellent idea generation that reflects current/future consumer behavior and long-established media relation. Our business style is based on strategic thinking with tactical execution with the sense of urgency, accuracy and perfect client-satisfaction.
- Consumer Marketing
- Food & Beverage
- Consumer Products
- Health Care
- Brand Positioning and Awareness
- Consumer Marketing
- Public Affairs
- Media Relations/Event
- Social Media
- Corporate Communications
- Marketing Research
- Advertising/Web Site Development
- Product Development
- Consumer/Trade Events
- Crisis Management
- Media Training
After graduating from the University of California, Judy began her career at an international advertising agency. She spent more than 12 years as PR/Marketing manager at several major cosmetic companies, such as Chanel, Revlon and Maybelline.
- E: email@example.com
After graduating college in Tokyo, spent more than 10 years in advertising and promotion at Grey Worldwide and Leo Burnett in charge of various international clients. After that , he moved to R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company as Camel and Winston Salem Brand Manager for 8 years , where he was responsible for marketing activities.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- "On the first edition of Innovators under 35 awards in Chile we have the support of RumboCierto, which has been key to achieving the broader impact on Chilean media."MIT Technology Review
- “No public relations firm in Texas is better at seeing all the elements of a challenge and formulating a plan that is understandable, implementable and effective than LPR. Principal Blake Lewis has an extraordinary command of data and his team knows what to do with it. They are the best I’ve worked with.”Gene Hall, APR, Fellow, PRSA, Texas Farm Bureau
- "In my role as the Vice President, Campaigns at the Swedish Medical Center Foundation, my primary responsibility is to ensure the hospital succeeds in its ambitious fundraising goals and its $100M Campaign. In this role, I have worked closely with The Fearey Group for over 6 years, and they have been a key partner in our success. Their ability to reach multiple audiences (media, donors, patients, prospective patients, and the community at large) has been instrumental in our ability to better convey the important role Swedish plays as a non-profit health care provider. There public relations and communications efforts have been invaluable, both to the Foundation and to the entire medical center. They have a proactive approach, always striving to come up with new, better and innovative ideas. They have been a big asset to both the Foundation and the medical center over the years."Randy Mann, Vice President, Swedish Medical Center Foundation
- “For small and micro-cap companies like Hill International, it doesn't make any sense to have an in-house investor relations professional when there is a firm like The Equity Group that can provide you access to an entire team of IR professionals on an as-needed basis at a fraction of the cost. Theirknowledge of the investment and analyst community has been invaluable as we have transitioned from a private, family-run business to a publicly-traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange. I wouldn't recommend that the management of any company go through that process without the outstanding professionals at The Equity Group by your side.”David L. Richter, President & COO, Hill International, Inc.
- “Life in the start-up world can be very confusing. Conveying a clear and concise message to the public is critical at this stage. Within the first couple of meetings, Lauren and team completed understood our industry and product and helped us move from start-up thinking to enterprise branding.”LeShane Greenhill, Sagents