Integrate Communications established in 1996 in Tokyo. Our mission never changes since then. We support to integrate brands (clients) and consumer or Japan and other countries offering special expertise of marketing communication.
We are comprised of a team of skillful and dynamic practitioners who bring a global perspective to client service. We have a core competency in developing and implementing strategic marketing communications campaigns on behalf of clients in the consumer products, hospitality/leisure and food & beverage industries etc.
Most of our staff are bilingual and have experience with clients’ side-marketing that helps for what clients need.
Our strength lies in excellent idea generation that reflects current/future consumer behavior and long-established media relation. Our business style is based on strategic thinking with tactical execution with the sense of urgency, accuracy and perfect client-satisfaction.
- Consumer Marketing
- Food & Beverage
- Consumer Products
- Health Care
- Brand Positioning and Awareness
- Consumer Marketing
- Public Affairs
- Media Relations/Event
- Social Media
- Corporate Communications
- Marketing Research
- Advertising/Web Site Development
- Product Development
- Consumer/Trade Events
- Crisis Management
- Media Training
After graduating from the University of California, Judy began her career at an international advertising agency. She spent more than 12 years as PR/Marketing manager at several major cosmetic companies, such as Chanel, Revlon and Maybelline.
- E: email@example.com
After graduating college in Tokyo, spent more than 10 years in advertising and promotion at Grey Worldwide and Leo Burnett in charge of various international clients. After that , he moved to R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company as Camel and Winston Salem Brand Manager for 8 years , where he was responsible for marketing activities.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- “The Conroy Martinez Group was an integral part of Cirque’s success in Miami with record-breaking ticket sales. Their creativity and diligence were very much appreciated.”Liana Sanders, PR Supervisor, American Division Cirque du Soleil
- "As part of our network of PR agencies across the country, HMA Public Relations has proven to be integral part of our communications team. Capitalizing on national trends and local initiatives, we continue to see a marked increase in the awareness of our firm and our service offerings."Debra A. Miller, Ed. D, APR Fellow PRSA, Director of Marketing Communications, Quarles & Brady LLP
- “The Conroy Martinez handles all public relations and crisis management needs for Miami Seaquarium. The park's relationship with the principals in Conroy Martinez goes back several decades. The agency's professionalism, planning and execution make them a vital asset to the marketing efforts of Miami Seaquarium."Eric A. Eimstad, Vice President, Miami Seaquarium
- “I’m absolutely happy about our decision a year ago to start working with Goodwill.”György Dudás, KELER Zrt. (Hungary’s Central Clearinghouse and Depository Agency)
- “For entrepreneurs and executives looking to grow new business ventures, it’s hard to find a public relations firm that delivers both quality and service to all of its clients, big and small. Unlike the other agencies I talked to, Lewis Public Relations listened and developed a creative program that worked for my budget and my unique needs. Then, they applied the same creativity toward a media relations strategy that resulted in valuable coverage for my business.”Vince Morvillo, Sea Lake Yacht Sales