Sound Public Relations S.r.l – Founded in 1991, Sound PR is a global public relations agency which adopts innovative methods and a multidisciplinary approach to ensure that our campaigns sit at the heart of a brand’s communications strategy. We encourage results that raise interest towards the brand and bring benefits for the business.
Modelled around four core business divisions – PR & DIGITAL PR, SOCIAL MEDIA, EVENTS and MULTIMEDIA – Sound PR always keeps up-to-date on the latest trends and aims at effective and out-of-the-box solutions that allow brands to distinguish themselves from the competition thanks to a fresh, dynamic and results-driven communication.
An innovative and global approach characterizes all our work, from the analysis up to the execution, in order to get an effective communication also in complex fields and in competitive scenarios.
- Brand Positioning and Awareness
- Business to Business Communications
- Business to Consumer Communications
- Corporate Histories/Event Commemorations
- Crisis Management and Communications
- Direct Mail Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Identity and Logo Development
- Integrated Marketing
- Issues Management
- Media Relations and Media Training
- Product/Service Launches
- Speaker Training
- Special Events
- Trade Show Management and Publicity
- Consumer Products
- Food and Beverage
- Real Estate
Entrepreneur since 1991 and founder of Sound PR. Under his expert and creative guide, the administrated agencies developed successful projects for national and international leading companies operating in different areas of business.
- E: email@example.com
- P:+39 02 205695.21
- "I have been cooperating with SoundPR for more than ten years, in the media relations area. I have always valued the competence of their team and the positive managing role played by Matteo and Alessandra. Excellent work, and great results!"Luca Rossettini, Vice President Eastern EMEA at SolidWorks Corporation
- "Sound PR is an extremely effective partner for Deichmann, and I would recommend them to any company looking for an honest, outstanding PR firm."Ulrich Effing, Corporate Communication Director Deichmann
- "Sound PR demonstrated a superb level of professionalism. They were able to meet our goals in a way that went far beyond our expectations."Nadia Murabet, Founder & Director Miracle Africa International Foundation
- "I’m really satisfied with Sound PR staff: if I don’t turn up, they call me. They are always helpful, professional, proactive, ready to give me advice and help with any problem. They are good at dealing with not always easy topics and at telling interesting stories basing on quick ideas that come out from our meetings."Jessica Traverso, Gascom S.p.A. Marketing Division
- "I thoroughly recommend Sound PR. It’s the most client-sensitive, high-impact PR firm I’ve ever worked with."Rachel Konrad, Head of Communications at Tesla Motors Europe