Founded in 2000, Global Press is a boutique-sized PR firm based in Portugal and specialized in providing strategic direction, corporate communications and media relations counsel to both private and public companies.
Global Press is well recognized as a strategic partner capable of providing the best consultancy services for the most efficient way to communicate in order to achieve predefined goals and meet the specific necessities of each client on special tailor made projects.
Global Press has a 360º scope of services, including Strategy (Strategic Communication Consultancy, Public Relations & Public Affairs, Corporate communication, Reputation Management, International Programs) Press Consultancy (Press Management and media relations, Press Offices, Press Conferences, Media Training) Online Communication (Communication and public relations plans geared to: online media, internauts and users of the main social platforms on the internet).
Global Press also provides a unit dedicated to communication and image, press consultancy and public relations, specializing in the fashion, luxury and lifestyle segments and a unit specializing in the organisation of turnkey prestige events (Events’ architecture, Events’ management, Sponsoring, Media and VIP list management, corporate presentations, products and services presentations, institutional promotions, congresses and seminars, organization of themed events, sales conventions and staff gatherings).
Global Press is also member of APECOM, the Portuguese Association of PR and Communication Consultancies.
- Consumer Goods/Products
- Fashion and Beauty
- Food and Beverage
- Luxury and Lifestyle
- Real Estate
- Social Responsability / Non-Profit
- Start-up companies
- Brand Awareness
- Consumer communication
- Corporate Communication
- Facebook campaigns
- Media Relations
- Media Training
- Strategic Communication
Rui’s experience in lifestyle journalism was followed by a long period in the area of communication and Public Relations, working on international projects, especially in the fields of institutional communication, presentation of new concepts, new product placement in the national market and events organisation.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P:+351 21 394 40 20
Isabel Jorge de Carvalho
With journalistic experience in the economic field, Isabel went on to develop communication and Public Relations projects, mainly in the area of product communication and events organisation.
- E: email@example.com
- P:+351 21 394 40 20
- "The Fearey Group has shown an ability to effectively cultivate media representatives over the long term, which is particularly difficult as media tries re-inventing itself. The team has been extremely effective helping the media understand the Institute’s message. The Fearey Group has become an integral part of the Institute’s team by investing time and energy in our scientists and senior management--working to understand and translate the Institute’s unique business model and programs.”Elaine Jones, Allen Institute for Brain Science
- "I thoroughly recommend Sound PR. It’s the most client-sensitive, high-impact PR firm I’ve ever worked with."Rachel Konrad, Head of Communications at Tesla Motors Europe
- “I’m absolutely happy about our decision a year ago to start working with Goodwill.”György Dudás, KELER Zrt. (Hungary’s Central Clearinghouse and Depository Agency)
- "Sound PR is an extremely effective partner for Deichmann, and I would recommend them to any company looking for an honest, outstanding PR firm."Ulrich Effing, Corporate Communication Director Deichmann
- “Everyone on our LCWA team is smart, responsive and easy to work with. They understand our business and get meaningful results.”Jackie Cooper, Eureka
Latest Blog Posts
NOVA HARLEY-DAVIDSON® ROAD KING SPECIAL 2017
by Filipa Miranda on February 17, 2017 at 5:54 pm
Updates do modelo: Uma nova e agressiva Harley-Davidson® custom bagger Estilo contemporâneo visível no guiador mini-ape, alforges alongados, perfil rebaixado e na pintura blacked-out Alimentada pelo novo motor Milwaukee-Eight™ engine, que oferece mais binário torque e aceleração Novas forquilhas frontais e amortecedores traseiros proporcionam maior controle e conforto na condução […] […]
Receitas e harmonizações acompanham a Agenda Esporão 2017
by Filipa Miranda on December 28, 2016 at 5:35 pm
A gastronomia é o tema central da Agenda Esporão 2017. De Janeiro a Dezembro, são doze propostas gastronómicas para descobrir e confeccionar. As receitas e a sugestão de harmonização de vinhos e azeites são dos colaboradores do Esporão e as ilustrações da arquitecta Ana Gil. Com tinta-da-china e aguarelas de mil cores, Ana Gil cozinhou […] The post Receitas e harmonizações acompanham a Agenda […]
Ermenegildo Zegna apresenta Global Store de New Bond Street, Londres
by Filipa Miranda on December 12, 2016 at 5:56 pm
O dinamismo de Londres é o cenário da fascinante história de como a recentemente inaugurada loja Ermenegildo Zegna na New Bond Street ganhou vida. O vídeo documenta os momentos decisivos da loja, que representa o universo Zegna e a essência da capital britânica. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY66zRJpd5Q Filmado de Janeiro de 2015, quando a anterior e primeira boutique […] The post Ermenegildo Zegna apresenta Global Store de New Bond Street, […]
Public Relations Global Network (PRGN) Adds Five Communications Agencies
by Filipa Miranda on November 17, 2016 at 2:54 pm
Firms from Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Denmark and Lithuania expand reach and capabilities of the 48-member, global PR and marketing communications group LISBON, Portugal (Nov. 16, 2016) – The Public Relations Global Network (PRGN) today announced the addition of five new communications agency affiliates to one of the world’s largest PR agency networks. These firms joined […] The post Public Relations Global Network (PRGN) Adds Five Communications Agencies appeared first on […]
Global Press organized Public Relations Global Meeting in Lisbon
by Joana Fortuna on November 16, 2016 at 5:43 pm
The meeting was held from 3 to 7 of November Lisbon – November 8th, 2016 – Global Press, PRGN 's partner agency in Portugal, organized the latest Global Leadership Conference of this international network of public relations agencies. The meeting was held in Lisbon from 3 to 7 of November and was attended by […] The post Global Press organized Public Relations Global Meeting in Lisbon appeared first on Global Press. […]