FREE COMMUNICATION was founded in 2002, in a very young communication market, with the objective of proving the strategic role of PR in creating business advantages that make a difference. Our evolution was based on shared values as the passion for communication, dedication and loyalty. Our main guiding principle is to invest in long term partnerships with all the stakeholders: clients, team members, collaborators and audiences. We also consider that we have a very important role in shaping and promoting our local industry, which is continuously evolving.
This approach led us to one of the highest clients’ retention rate in a market characterized by a high turnover and permanent change. With a portfolio including mainly multinational companies that are regional and worldwide leaders in their industries, but also local important companies, we have accumulated a wide experience in industries as pharmaceutical, aviation, financial, constructions & real estate, automotive, retail and services.
Free Communication is also a founding member of CEEASC – CEE Alliance for Strategic Communication (www.ceeasc.com) – a regional partnership of independent PR agencies including Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Romania.
- Financial & Insurance
- Healthcare & Pharma
- Institutional Projects
- Lifestyle and Luxury
- Telecommunication & IT
- Trade Associations
- Private Equity
- Real Estate
- Strategic counseling & planning
- Corporate communication
- Consumer PR
- Crisis communication & Litigation support
- Digital communication & Social media
- Internal communication
- Media relations & Media training
- Research & Media Analysis
- Marketing & PR Events
Alexandra had the initiative of founding Free Communication in 2002, being also the main shareholder.
With a degree in architecture and urbanism, Alexandra has chosen to take challenges of the communication field over 20 years ago. With an extensive experience in PR & marketing, she had coordinating integrated communication services for large international accounts in challenging industries as healthcare, aviation, finance & insurance, automotive, retail, construction.
- E: email@example.com
- P:+40722 123 046
With a degree in cybernetics, Laurentiu has an experience of 16 years in communication, mainly healthcare, financial services, constructions and retail. Laurentiu has developed and coordinate major corporate and consumer PR projects for global corporations and local brands.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P:+40744 303 459
- “Professionalism has been the key word which describes our collaboration with Free Communication since 2007. They are more than a strategic partner, they are part of our local team and have the same understanding of Mazda brand pillars and strategic approach. Over the years they have adapted to the unfavorable business environment and now, when we enjoy the positive trend, we are reinventing & challenging the conventions together.”Dragos Grapinoiu, Marketing Manager MAZDA Romania
- “We are truly enthusiastic about our long standing engagement with Free Communication. The PR industry is notorious for its high rate of staff migration and team changes, however FreeComm has managed to keep the core team of the WIZZ account intact over many years and a wealth of industry experience meets a solid Communications knowledge base. FreeComm’s team excels in walking the extra mile, taking ownership and is highly accountable for all activities.”Daniel de Carvalho, Corporate Communication Manager WIZZ AIR Group
Latest Blog Posts
Public Relations Global Network Selects Evelyn Holtzhausen as President
by freecomm on May 25, 2016 at 9:42 am
HWB Communications founder to lead international network of independent public relations agencies Washington, D.C. – May 11, 2016 – The Public Relations Global Network (PRGN), one of the largest international networks of leading independent public relations agencies, announced today the election of Evelyn Holtzhausen, founder and director of HWB Communications, as president. Holtzhausen will lead the worldwide […]
Agencies in Minneapolis, New York and Hong Kong join Public Relations Global Network
by freecomm on May 5, 2016 at 7:01 am
New member agencies enhance capabilities and expand reach of global communications group PRGN look to continue expansion in the U.S., Europe and in other markets around the globe Washington, D.C. – May 3, 2016 – Three top-notch communications firms, two in the U.S. and one in China, were welcomed as full members of the […]
Public Relations Global Network Adds Affiliate in Los Angeles (USA)
by freecomm on November 13, 2015 at 8:28 am
PRGN welcomes The Hoyt Organization to its 46 agency member network PRGN leadership is pursuing additional partnership opportunities in China, Africa, Belgium and New York Dubai, United Arab Emirates – November 9, 2015 – The Public Relations Global Network (PRGN) today announced it has selected The Hoyt Organization, Inc., a Los Angeles-area based full- […]
Free Communication became member of PRGN – Public Relations Global Network, being selected as the...
by freecomm on December 9, 2014 at 11:22 am
The independent public relations agency Free Communication became the unique member of PRGN – Public Relations global Network, from Romania, as a result of three month selection process. PRGN is one of the world’s largest international public relations networks. PRGN harnesses the resources of 49 independent public relations firms and more than 800 communications professionals […]
“Healthy from head to toe” with DONA
by freecomm on September 11, 2014 at 5:27 pm
In august, we released alongside the network of pharmacies DONA the program “Healthy from head to toe”, held for the first time in Ploiesti, for a period of 2 months. The campaign is an invitation for locals to test their health conditon and to learn valuable medical information from seven major therapeutic areas: cardiovascular, digestive […]