CROS Public Relations & Public Affairs Company was founded in 1997 and is already one of the most influential players on the Russian market and a leading adviser to executive authorities, state-owned and corporate clients.
CROS has established long-standing partnerships with many businesses, state structures, and public institutions in Russia. These relationships facilitate to resolve extremely complex and wide-ranging tasks in public relations and facilitate networking.
Drawing on cooperation with leading Russian and western mass media, research institutes and advertising agencies; CROS is able to leverage the resources required to implement effectively federal, regional and international projects.
Since 1997 CROS has provided its services to over 500 Russian and foreign companies, state and public institutions.
Sergey Zverev comment: “We are delighted to be joining PRGN Global network of independent PR agencies. We hope to be a valuable asset to our new partners.”
- Financial Services
- Food & Beverage
- Oil& Gas
- Real Estate
- IT & Telecommunications
- Anti-crisis PR
- Events Management
- Government Relations/Public Affairs
- International PR
- Investor Relations and Financial Communications
- Internal communications
- Litigation PR
- Media Relations and Publicity
- Media/Speaker Training
- Strategic Planning/Counsel
- Social media
- Viral Marketing
- Web Site Development
Sergey Aleksandrovich Zverev
Founder & President
Sergey Zverev is the founder and president of Public affairs & Public relations Company – CROS. In early 90’s, he was among other economists who created the program «500 days» .
Zverev is one of the founders of the NTV company and newspaper «Segodnja». In 1999 he worked as Deputy Chief of Staff of the Presidential Executive Office.
- E: email@example.com
- P:+7 (495) 980 0680
- "4 words would perfectly describe WE agency : Availability, responsiveness, attentiveness, thinking skills."Thierry Gluskack, President Cocorette
- "I thoroughly recommend Sound PR. It’s the most client-sensitive, high-impact PR firm I’ve ever worked with."Rachel Konrad, Head of Communications at Tesla Motors Europe
- "RumboCierto organized the event of the launch of our representative office in Chile offering a serious service and caring our image and international standards at all times."la Caixa
- "Whatever LCI said they would do, they did - exceeding expectations and generating strategic results."Kathy Paver, PIER 39
- "The Fearey Group has shown an ability to effectively cultivate media representatives over the long term, which is particularly difficult as media tries re-inventing itself. The team has been extremely effective helping the media understand the Institute’s message. The Fearey Group has become an integral part of the Institute’s team by investing time and energy in our scientists and senior management--working to understand and translate the Institute’s unique business model and programs.”Elaine Jones, Allen Institute for Brain Science