CROS Public Relations & Public Affairs Company was founded in 1997 and is already one of the most influential players on the Russian market and a leading adviser to executive authorities, state-owned and corporate clients.
CROS has established long-standing partnerships with many businesses, state structures, and public institutions in Russia. These relationships facilitate to resolve extremely complex and wide-ranging tasks in public relations and facilitate networking.
Drawing on cooperation with leading Russian and western mass media, research institutes and advertising agencies; CROS is able to leverage the resources required to implement effectively federal, regional and international projects.
Since 1997 CROS has provided its services to over 500 Russian and foreign companies, state and public institutions.
Sergey Zverev comment: “We are delighted to be joining PRGN Global network of independent PR agencies. We hope to be a valuable asset to our new partners.”
- Financial Services
- Food & Beverage
- Oil& Gas
- Real Estate
- IT & Telecommunications
- Anti-crisis PR
- Events Management
- Government Relations/Public Affairs
- International PR
- Investor Relations and Financial Communications
- Internal communications
- Litigation PR
- Media Relations and Publicity
- Media/Speaker Training
- Strategic Planning/Counsel
- Social media
- Viral Marketing
- Web Site Development
Sergey Aleksandrovich Zverev
Founder & President
Sergey Zverev is the founder and president of Public affairs & Public relations Company – CROS. In early 90’s, he was among other economists who created the program «500 days» .
Zverev is one of the founders of the NTV company and newspaper «Segodnja». In 1999 he worked as Deputy Chief of Staff of the Presidential Executive Office.
- E: email@example.com
- P:+7 (495) 980 0680
- "Landis Communications Inc (LCI) did an outstanding job for us. Their efforts helped directly in making the Infinity the fastest selling condominium project in the United States. It was a great pleasure to work with them and I would hire them again for our next project."Cart Shannon, Tishman Speyer
- “For small and micro-cap companies like Hill International, it doesn't make any sense to have an in-house investor relations professional when there is a firm like The Equity Group that can provide you access to an entire team of IR professionals on an as-needed basis at a fraction of the cost. Theirknowledge of the investment and analyst community has been invaluable as we have transitioned from a private, family-run business to a publicly-traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange. I wouldn't recommend that the management of any company go through that process without the outstanding professionals at The Equity Group by your side.”David L. Richter, President & COO, Hill International, Inc.
- “Xenophon’s vital support allowed the Coast Guard to leverage an unprecedented level of cutting-edge social media venues and technology to reach the broadest audience possible.”VADM Jody A. Breckenridge, Commander, Pacific Area and Defense Forces West, U.S. Coast Guard
- For many years IC AG does PR for the Beiersdorf brand Eucerin®. The IC team has excellent contacts with our target media and produces results which we are very satisfied with.Edda-Maria Rönnau-Jahn, Product Management Eucerin®, Beiersdorf
- I am totally blown away, Congratulations… what a great placement. This is exactly what Geoff had in mind when he asked us to put some PR muscle behind some of our restaurant concepts. Appreciate your hard work.Marriott International