|Address:||Bereketzade Mahallesi Camekan Sokak No: 1 Daire: 1 Galata Beyoğlu İstanbul|
|Phone:||+90 536 719 6081|
|Fax:||+90 212 465 0844|
Aristo is the choice Turkish PR and Media Relations Agency for respected companies such as Özdilek Holding, ISS Group, Eczacıbaşı Hijyen Grubu, Çilek Mobilya, Rockwell Automation, Weber, MOSDER, Emsan, Baby Neo, Aksa Holding, Intersport, Confetti Halı, Doç. Dr. Çağatay Öztürk, Home Store, Leos Residence, Oses Çiğköfte, Amac Aerospace, Tailwind Airlines, River Plaza, Whyndham Hotel, Sosyologger, TETSIAD, Vizyon Group, Anel Group, Paşafırını and The Horizon Point Bodrum.
We also have a specialist team serving the tourism sector, and are proud to handle corporate publications for Tailwind Airlines, ISS Way, Corendon Airlines, D-Smart, Konyalı Watch, TGS Ground Handling and Hometextile, Aksa Jenerik to name a few.
The success of our clients is vital to our own, we never forget that.International clients as well as local businesses: services offered in Turkish, English and French language.
A dynamic, experienced and creative team has established us with a view to accompanying its achievement through most rational communication initiatives along the way to success in the communication age. Besides retail, FMCG, Energy and Construction markets, we boast an in-depth experience in a vast range of other industries. We build our client portfolio to include both multinational and locally owned clients.
|2009||Birth, the perspective is to get a rank in top 5 agencies of Turkey.|
|2010||The first year, hundred percent growth confidently scored.|
|2011||Biggest companies of Turkey like Eczacıbaşı, Kiğılı, Saran Holding brought in our portfolio.|
|2012||The Social Media Management and Corporate Publishing Departments set up.|
|2013||Number of brands in our portfolio on the rise hitting 26, with taskforce hitting 28 employees.|
|2014||Our projects recognized with Direct Marketing Awards and Golden Compass, the prestigious contests of Turkey.|
|2015||Aristo is proud to be a PRGN member.|
- Capital markets
- Construction Markets
- Energy sector
- IT and Telecommunications
- Professional services firms (financial, legal and management consultants)
- Real estate
- Start-up firms
- Trade associations
- Strategic communication
- Corporate communication
- Crisis communication
- Investor Relations and Communication
- Internal communications strategy and counsel
- Personal branding, CEO branding
- Media training
- Media relations
- Media & competition monitoring
- Sector, corporate and executive blogs
- Industry sector blogs as media channels
- Corporate Publication
- Social Media Communication
- SEO PR
- Video releases
Head of the Agency
Born in 1981, Germany, Çınar Ergin completed the Private St. Michel French High School, then studied Economics and Social Administration at Jean Moulin Lyon 3 University and finally graduated from the Marmara University’s Department of Journalism.
- E: email@example.com
- P:+90 536 719 6081
- "We agency helped us structure our press relations with a lot of listening and responsiveness. Our strategy is paying off today and allow us to be a recognized and sought after worldwide distribution partner. We agency is no longer a provider, it is a partner in our communication."Catherine Delfour, Director of communications FEEF
- “As we approach the end of the year, I want to be sure to acknowledge the people and the organizations that have truly made a difference. That list must include The Equity Group. When we began working together in the spring of 2000, Inter Parfums had a market cap of about $85 million, and as they say on the Street, our shares traded by appointment averaging 5,000 shares per day. In the ensuing years, Inter Parfums has grown sales and net income substantially and our market cap has risen to nearly $500 million with average trading volume of about 200,000 shares. The caliber of the writing for news releases, presentations, conference call scripts, corporate profiles, and our annual reports has been first rate and importantly, reflecting a keen understanding of our business and our business opportunities. We have had highly productive meetings with portfolio managers and buy-side analysts at institutional investors in many cities. Our Company has been profiled in major business media including Business Week,Investor’s Business Daily and CNNfn. When I think about The Equity Group, professional, responsive, initiative, enthusiastic, thorough, and fun to work with, are the words that come to mind. For all the times I should have said it and didn’t, 'Thank you and great job!'”Jean Madar, Chairman & CEO, Inter Parfums, Inc.
- “Cullen Communications has managed and organised the Continental Irish Car of the Year awards with a huge amount of professionalism, imagination and attention to detail, ensuring the event is an absolute ‘must’ for the key personnel from the motor industry and motoring journalists”.Continental Tyres
- “Consistently in the news due to our wildfire fighting capability, the Working on Fire programme (WoF) has relied on the professional Public Relations and crisis communications service delivered by HWB Communications for over a decade. We appreciate HWB’s 24 hour crisis communication service and their willingness to assist with strategic planning and media relations.”Trevor Abrahams, Managing Director, Working on Fire
- "RumboCierto is a young and energetic company wanting to do more for their customers. Offers to SecureAlert a very personal service (boutique firm), with ability to engage our needs quickly."SecureAlert