Spider, set up by Sara Pearson as ‘The SPA Way’ in 1990, combines considerable experience and a proven track record in delivering high level, targeted and strategic media relations across broadcast, print and online. With its in-depth understanding of the UK media, the Agency’s experts ensure the right story is provided to the right journalists at the right time.
The only PR agency in the UK to fully guarantee its levels of coverage against its fee, making campaigns entirely accountable – Spider provides reassurance in today’s uncertain economic climate.
- Food and beverage
- Not for profit
- Media Relations
- Crisis and Reputation Management
- Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer Communications
- Brand Positioning and Awareness
- Internal Communications
- Product Launches
- Public Affairs / Government Relations
- Writing Services
- Digital Strategy and Execution
- Financial PR
- Media Training
Founder + CVO
Sara Pearson began her career as a journalist on the Sunday Telegraph before moving into PR. Being a journalist taught her the importance of quality writing and also what it was like to be on the receiving end of PR stories!
She knew it was perfectly possible to be certain of gaining exposure for people, products and issues providing the angle was right and the proposition was well written. This experience underpins the whole Agency ethos at Spider.
- E: email@example.com
- P:+44 (0) 20 7403 6900
Head of Digital
Jasper Rosenau leads the digital and social media team working on both stand-alone projects and those that are fully integrated into the client’s PR programme.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P:+44 (0) 20 7403 6900
- E: email@example.com
- P:+44 (0) 20 7403 6900
- “Your involvement at USC has made a huge difference at Lusk. You clearly have enhanced our identity.”Stan Ross, Chairman, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate
- “Cullen Communications has managed and organised the Continental Irish Car of the Year awards with a huge amount of professionalism, imagination and attention to detail, ensuring the event is an absolute ‘must’ for the key personnel from the motor industry and motoring journalists”.Continental Tyres
- "We have only been working with the Fearey Group for a few months but I have been impressed from the beginning with their ability to assimilate a massive amount of information about our business, organize it in a coherent manner and then fashion a marketing and branding plan that works. They have also consistently impressed with their daily organization of and delivery on the myriad of tasks that arise when undertaking a new marketing and branding strategy. In addition, their creative work has been thoughtful and unique and provided in a very timely fashion. We are extremely pleased that we chose the Fearey group.”Steve Allen, Lee & Hayes
- “Xenophon’s vital support allowed the Coast Guard to leverage an unprecedented level of cutting-edge social media venues and technology to reach the broadest audience possible.”VADM Jody A. Breckenridge, Commander, Pacific Area and Defense Forces West, U.S. Coast Guard
- “Building a new, multi-industry consortium and developing a new national technical standard for lighting and power management are two big tasks. Doing both successfully and simultaneously meant having a public relations resource with an understanding of organizational mechanics, strong technical prowess and highly capable media and communications capabilities. Lewis Public Relations uses the full package to deliver results.”Kevin A. Schader, APR, Global Inventures
Latest Blog Posts
London Cocktail Week: A Spider Review
by spiderblog on October 13, 2016 at 11:21 am
With the return of the seventh London Cocktail Week, the Spider consumer team headed down to Spitalfields last week to see if we could spot any up-and-coming trends, experience the different brand activations and, of course, taste a few cocktails along the way! As Spider currently work with both established and challenger brands, we wanted to determine the value for participating brands and whether it was a real ‘must-do’ event. Big Players and Small Challengers Upon arrival, one […]
How Much Of A Monster Is PR?
by spiderblog on August 3, 2016 at 2:11 pm
How much of a monster is PR? It’s what we do, it’s how we pay the bills and it’s mostly what we love. But how much are we responsible for the way it can consume people and is it ultimately for the good? At any given time, there are comets fuelled by PR that light up the sky and captivate the media. The power of the adrenalin from media exposure is addictive and can either propel someone into the limelight for their ultimate good or despatch them like a spent rocket […]
AS DAY FOLLOWS NIGHT – THE VIEW FROM LONDON
by spiderblog on June 27, 2016 at 3:37 pm
In the cold light of dawn after the seismic result of the UK referendum, the balls which had been blasted into space are gradually falling to earth and reality is taking hold. What is done can’t be undone and the truth of this has taken more than a few people by surprise with comments to camera such as “I really didn’t know how to vote so just ticked the first thing that came to mind in the ballot booth” or even more incredulously “I didn’t really think […]
Spider’s CEO Responds To EU Referendum Results
by spiderblog on June 24, 2016 at 9:59 am
‘All sensible people in the UK are in absolute shock at the result. I am, for the first time in my life, ashamed to be British. The economic turmoil we have brought on ourselves is spectacular. By our actions we have undoubtedly holed the Union below the water line and in doing so made ourselves and all our neighbours vulnerable for our long term security. We will rightly become the pariahs in Europe and fools in the eyes of the world. We voted on the basis, […]
It’s all about fruit!
by spiderblog on June 15, 2016 at 10:20 am
I wrote this for the worldwide members of the PRGN to give an inside view of what is happening in our universe. As 30% of the membership is from the US it seemed worthwhile to point out they might think that Trump vs. Clinton is the only show in town but we’ve got our own tussle happening next week. Variously known as Brexit or the vote to Remain/Leave Europe, the Referendum which will decide whether the UK stays in the European Union is massively vexing people. Why are we […]