The Content Factory isn’t your ordinary factory…the kind with smokestacks and noisy machines. Ours is a factory of a totally different sort. Digital, effective and proactive. Our raw material is content. Words, visuals and ideas. Our finished product is opportunity. Awareness, brand equity and business growth.
So, we generate and distribute information, both verbal and audiovisual. We’re very good at producing and delivering content to the target audiences that matter to our clients’ businesses. We produce news for leading media outlets. We assemble print and broadcast interviews and work with journalists to create stories that matter. We design campaigns and deploy events. We harness our communications tools, both online and offline, to channel information through relevant media channels to help maximize our client’s opportunities to gain marketshare and revenue growth.
But while we make many different and wonderful things in our factory, everything we produce has but one purpose: to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
THECONTENT|FACTORY is a Dubai-based integrated marketing communications solutions agency. The only one of its kind in the Middle East and one of the few like it anywhere. We serve businesses throughout the Middle East as well as companies seeking to do business in this important part of the world. If you’re either, you’ve come to the right place.
Established in Dubai in 2004, our experience spans various industries. We work with companies in technology, consumer electronics and general business (trading, manufacturing, oil & gas, finance & services). These businesses vary in size, from small and medium sized enterprise to larger, regional and international brands.
Today, THECONTENT|FACTORY’s services coverage spans the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries (the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and Oman), Yemen, Jordan and Palestine.
- Consumer electronics
- Digital security
- Oil and gas
- Finance and services
- Focus on brand equity and income generating activities across marketing disci-plines
- Public relations (PR)
- Direct and online marketing
- Graphic design (brochures, newsletters, advertorials, posters, flyers)
- Printing and production
- Social media (Facebook and Twitter management)
- Events for B2B and B2C purposes
- Product launches
- TCFweb, which acts as an information dissemination channel combining traditional print and broadcast platforms, social media and online media
- Content development, verbal and visual
- E-mail marketing
Founder and CEO
Layth Dajani is the Founder and CEO of The Content Factory. With 20 years of experience in the media industry, Dajani worked as a journalist for many years with published work in The Financial Times and The Economist, and freelanced with the likes of Reuters, AFP and AP.
- E: email@example.com
- P:+971 (4) 447 2501
- "RumboCierto is a young and energetic company wanting to do more for their customers. Offers to SecureAlert a very personal service (boutique firm), with ability to engage our needs quickly."SecureAlert
- "HMA Public Relations has been part of our marketing team on and off for the past 20 years. Their knowledge of the hospitality industry as well as their in-depth understanding of tribal affairs is invaluable to us here in the Phoenix market."Michael Kintner, Director of Marketing, Harrah’s Ak-Chin
- “Xenophon’s vital support allowed the Coast Guard to leverage an unprecedented level of cutting-edge social media venues and technology to reach the broadest audience possible.”VADM Jody A. Breckenridge, Commander, Pacific Area and Defense Forces West, U.S. Coast Guard
- “Life in the start-up world can be very confusing. Conveying a clear and concise message to the public is critical at this stage. Within the first couple of meetings, Lauren and team completed understood our industry and product and helped us move from start-up thinking to enterprise branding.”LeShane Greenhill, Sagents
- "We have been working with SCR for 5 years now and during that time we haveincreased our market quota which has been partly due to ample coverage in the main Spanish media titles. We are sure that our collaboration with SCR will allow us to increase these results even further in the future."Valeria Rebasti, General Manager Marketing Italy & Spain, Jet2.com