The Content Factory isn’t your ordinary factory…the kind with smokestacks and noisy machines. Ours is a factory of a totally different sort. Digital, effective and proactive. Our raw material is content. Words, visuals and ideas. Our finished product is opportunity. Awareness, brand equity and business growth.
So, we generate and distribute information, both verbal and audiovisual. We’re very good at producing and delivering content to the target audiences that matter to our clients’ businesses. We produce news for leading media outlets. We assemble print and broadcast interviews and work with journalists to create stories that matter. We design campaigns and deploy events. We harness our communications tools, both online and offline, to channel information through relevant media channels to help maximize our client’s opportunities to gain marketshare and revenue growth.
But while we make many different and wonderful things in our factory, everything we produce has but one purpose: to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
THECONTENT|FACTORY is a Dubai-based integrated marketing communications solutions agency. The only one of its kind in the Middle East and one of the few like it anywhere. We serve businesses throughout the Middle East as well as companies seeking to do business in this important part of the world. If you’re either, you’ve come to the right place.
Established in Dubai in 2004, our experience spans various industries. We work with companies in technology, consumer electronics and general business (trading, manufacturing, oil & gas, finance & services). These businesses vary in size, from small and medium sized enterprise to larger, regional and international brands.
Today, THECONTENT|FACTORY’s services coverage spans the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries (the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and Oman), Yemen, Jordan and Palestine.
- Consumer electronics
- Digital security
- Oil and gas
- Finance and services
- Focus on brand equity and income generating activities across marketing disci-plines
- Public relations (PR)
- Direct and online marketing
- Graphic design (brochures, newsletters, advertorials, posters, flyers)
- Printing and production
- Social media (Facebook and Twitter management)
- Events for B2B and B2C purposes
- Product launches
- TCFweb, which acts as an information dissemination channel combining traditional print and broadcast platforms, social media and online media
- Content development, verbal and visual
- E-mail marketing
Founder and CEO
Layth Dajani is the Founder and CEO of The Content Factory. With 20 years of experience in the media industry, Dajani worked as a journalist for many years with published work in The Financial Times and The Economist, and freelanced with the likes of Reuters, AFP and AP.
- E: email@example.com
- P:+971 (4) 447 2501
- "We agency helped us structure our press relations with a lot of listening and responsiveness. Our strategy is paying off today and allow us to be a recognized and sought after worldwide distribution partner. We agency is no longer a provider, it is a partner in our communication."Catherine Delfour, Director of communications FEEF
- "The Fearey Group's ongoing media relations activities have helped our clinic and research center become the state’s largest brain cancer program in our region. Thank you.”Greg Foltz, MD, Director, Ivy Center for Advanced Brain Tumor Treatment
- “As we approach the end of the year, I want to be sure to acknowledge the people and the organizations that have truly made a difference. That list must include The Equity Group. When we began working together in the spring of 2000, Inter Parfums had a market cap of about $85 million, and as they say on the Street, our shares traded by appointment averaging 5,000 shares per day. In the ensuing years, Inter Parfums has grown sales and net income substantially and our market cap has risen to nearly $500 million with average trading volume of about 200,000 shares. The caliber of the writing for news releases, presentations, conference call scripts, corporate profiles, and our annual reports has been first rate and importantly, reflecting a keen understanding of our business and our business opportunities. We have had highly productive meetings with portfolio managers and buy-side analysts at institutional investors in many cities. Our Company has been profiled in major business media including Business Week,Investor’s Business Daily and CNNfn. When I think about The Equity Group, professional, responsive, initiative, enthusiastic, thorough, and fun to work with, are the words that come to mind. For all the times I should have said it and didn’t, 'Thank you and great job!'”Jean Madar, Chairman & CEO, Inter Parfums, Inc.
- “I have a deep appreciation for the output of effort and quality of results from Reed Public Relations. They have helped our company from establishing strategic communications objectives to getting results that have maximized our desired exposure. Lauren and the staff at Reed Public Relations are very knowledgeable and detail oriented. I get excited each time I have the opportunity to work with them.”Trey Campbell, Southwestern Company
- Last year we booked IC as our PR agency for Germany. We are very satisfied with the results that they have achieved for us and the thoroughness of their work. They represent Made in Germany in the true sense of the meaning.Dan Warren, Managing Director, International Business Development, Trex Company Inc.