JMC Marketing Communications and PR is an international public relations and marketing communications firm that provides strategic communications solutions. Headquartered in Kingston, N.Y., JMC works in the “real world,” where businesses are crunched by competing demands, too many distractions, and tight resources. JMC uses public relations and publicity, advertising, promotions, trade shows and special events, as well as publications and market research to help its clients create market awareness and reach their objectives. Its widespread network of professional affiliations allows it to deliver “best of breed” services in every discipline.
JMC is committed to acquiring a thorough understanding of its clients’ organization, business environment, and audiences; providing value by developing strategic, integrated communications plans that deliver measurable results; and making the process easy for everyone, flexing and contracting its team and services based on what its clients need.
In unpredictable times, marketing must be responsive to the business environment and limited funds must be used carefully and effectively. JMC and its global network of specialists deliver marketing communications solutions for the real world.
- Financial Services
- Food & Beverage
- Home Furnishings
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Media Relations
- Consumer Communications
- Brand Positioning and Awareness
- Strategic Planning/Counsel
- International PR Counseling
- Crisis Management and Communications
- Government Relations/Public Affairs
- Community Relations
- Employee/Labor Communications
- Special Events
- Media/Speaker Training and Development
- Video and Multimedia Production
- Web Site Development
- Graphic Design
- Direct Mail Marketing
President and CEO
John has extensive experience in journalism, public affairs and public relations. He served for nine years as Associate Director of the Business Financial News Department of Carl Byoir & Associates, Inc., where he established the company’s Far East Division, providing support to clients in Japan, China and other parts of the world.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P:(845) 331-1200
- “As we approach the end of the year, I want to be sure to acknowledge the people and the organizations that have truly made a difference. That list must include The Equity Group. When we began working together in the spring of 2000, Inter Parfums had a market cap of about $85 million, and as they say on the Street, our shares traded by appointment averaging 5,000 shares per day. In the ensuing years, Inter Parfums has grown sales and net income substantially and our market cap has risen to nearly $500 million with average trading volume of about 200,000 shares. The caliber of the writing for news releases, presentations, conference call scripts, corporate profiles, and our annual reports has been first rate and importantly, reflecting a keen understanding of our business and our business opportunities. We have had highly productive meetings with portfolio managers and buy-side analysts at institutional investors in many cities. Our Company has been profiled in major business media including Business Week,Investor’s Business Daily and CNNfn. When I think about The Equity Group, professional, responsive, initiative, enthusiastic, thorough, and fun to work with, are the words that come to mind. For all the times I should have said it and didn’t, 'Thank you and great job!'”Jean Madar, Chairman & CEO, Inter Parfums, Inc.
- "Hats off and many thanks to the We agency for its dynamism and skills ! I would like to congratulate the team for the excellent work accomplished in developping such a comprehensive and successful awarness campaign to bring more attention on Psoriasis."Dalila SID-MOHAND, Director of France Psoriasis
- Many thanks for the press briefing yesterday … the team is very pleased with the work … The key media came, and we had excellent media coverage … better than in Hong Kong ;-). So thank you very much!Rabobank International
- “Over the past 10 years, I’ve worked with Lauren and her team on both short-term and long-term campaigns. They bring the same expertise, personal integrity and tireless focus to protracted efforts as they do to the quick hard pushes of short-term campaigns. Reed Public Relations gives it their all every day and they make every client their most important client.”Wendy Norton, Public Affairs Specialist
- "We have been working with SCR for 5 years now and during that time we haveincreased our market quota which has been partly due to ample coverage in the main Spanish media titles. We are sure that our collaboration with SCR will allow us to increase these results even further in the future."Valeria Rebasti, General Manager Marketing Italy & Spain, Jet2.com
Latest Blog Posts
Can Love Drive Business?
by John Mallen on May 3, 2016 at 3:51 am
May 1, 2016 ─ I am returning home from a highly engaged semiannual meeting of PRGN, the Public Relations Global Network, an invitation-only membership organization of owner-managed independent firms in today’s fast changing practice of public relations. The group has a mission of providing local service in multiple markets. For example, not that long ago, […]
How a Not-For-Profit is Helping Change the World
by John Mallen on February 29, 2012 at 3:14 pm
LAS VEGAS — Feb 29, 2012 — A specialized non-government organization in The Bahamas has played a key role in the debut of a new aquaculture net that can foster sustainable open-ocean fish farming, potentially increasing the world’s seafood supply and reversing the depletion of wild fish populations. Aquaculture is the world’s fastest-growing sector of […]
Collaboration Leads to Development of Aquaculture Net with Potential to Change the Way We Feed the...
by John Mallen on February 29, 2012 at 3:12 pm
LAS VEGAS — Feb 29, 2012 — A shark-resistant net, that can be a key to successful and sustainable open-ocean, warm-water fish farming, is being introduced today and is the result of a successful collaboration among HYPERLINK “http://www.net-sys.com/” NET Systems, Inc., HYPERLINK “http://www.dsm.com/en_US/cworld/public/about/pages/dsm_dyneema.jsp” DSM Dyneema and the HYPERLINK “http://www.ceibahamas.org/”Cape Eleuthera Institute. It […]
New Shark-Resistant Net Introduced to Further Open-Ocean Fish Farming
by John Mallen on February 29, 2012 at 2:58 pm
PREDATOR-X Net Uses High-Strength Dyneema® Fibers to Deter Shark Attacks on Cages LAS VEGAS, Feb 29, 2012 – HYPERLINK “http://www.net-sys.com/” NET Systems, Inc. today introduced the PREDATOR-X, a proprietary shark-resistant netting material that protects fish being raised in submerged open-ocean aquaculture cages. By resisting destructive tearing, cutting and penetrations by sharks, PREDATOR-X overcomes a major […]
Ryan & Ryan Insurance Brokers, Inc. Acquires Reis Turck Associates
by John Mallen on January 3, 2011 at 7:30 pm
Ryan & Ryan Insurance Brokers, Inc. Acquires Reis Turck Associates Two of Kingston’s Best Known Names in Insurance Join ForcesServing Micro Business – Major Part of County Commercial Landscape KINGSTON, NY, Jan. 3 — Two names long associated with insurance in the Kingston area have joined forces. Ryan & Ryan Insurance Brokers, Inc. today announced […]