JMC Marketing Communications and PR is an international public relations and marketing communications firm that provides strategic communications solutions. Headquartered in Kingston, N.Y., JMC works in the “real world,” where businesses are crunched by competing demands, too many distractions, and tight resources. JMC uses public relations and publicity, advertising, promotions, trade shows and special events, as well as publications and market research to help its clients create market awareness and reach their objectives. Its widespread network of professional affiliations allows it to deliver “best of breed” services in every discipline.
JMC is committed to acquiring a thorough understanding of its clients’ organization, business environment, and audiences; providing value by developing strategic, integrated communications plans that deliver measurable results; and making the process easy for everyone, flexing and contracting its team and services based on what its clients need.
In unpredictable times, marketing must be responsive to the business environment and limited funds must be used carefully and effectively. JMC and its global network of specialists deliver marketing communications solutions for the real world.
- Financial Services
- Food & Beverage
- Home Furnishings
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Media Relations
- Consumer Communications
- Brand Positioning and Awareness
- Strategic Planning/Counsel
- International PR Counseling
- Crisis Management and Communications
- Government Relations/Public Affairs
- Community Relations
- Employee/Labor Communications
- Special Events
- Media/Speaker Training and Development
- Video and Multimedia Production
- Web Site Development
- Graphic Design
- Direct Mail Marketing
President and CEO
John has extensive experience in journalism, public affairs and public relations. He served for nine years as Associate Director of the Business Financial News Department of Carl Byoir & Associates, Inc., where he established the company’s Far East Division, providing support to clients in Japan, China and other parts of the world.
- E: email@example.com
- P:(845) 331-1200
- Since 2011, IC AG has delivered for us with a creative, proactive and thorough approach to our many, diverse initiatives. Indeed, IC AG has turned up the volume on the Fitness Party!Jay Rand, PR Manager Zumba® Fitness, Miami
- “Cullen Communications has managed and organised the Continental Irish Car of the Year awards with a huge amount of professionalism, imagination and attention to detail, ensuring the event is an absolute ‘must’ for the key personnel from the motor industry and motoring journalists”.Continental Tyres
- For many years we have been relying on IC AG's PR services. The agency works very thoroughly, provides good counseling and delivers on-going media success stories.Helmut Jungbluth, Vorstandsvorsitzender Erich Utsch AG
- "Identiapr is and strategic partner for GSKArgentina. Their professionalism, enthusiasm and counseling generate PR solutions to a difficult market when it comes to communications in heath industry. We had been delivering excellent results improving year by year."Natalia Giraud, Communications Manager of GSK Argentina
- "The Fearey Group led the way for us in creating much of our new public communications structure while helping us to shape how we could grow our key initiatives.”Dan Dixon, Swedish Medical Center
Latest Blog Posts
Can Love Drive Business?
by John Mallen on May 3, 2016 at 3:51 am
May 1, 2016 ─ I am returning home from a highly engaged semiannual meeting of PRGN, the Public Relations Global Network, an invitation-only membership organization of owner-managed independent firms in today’s fast changing practice of public relations. The group has a mission of providing local service in multiple markets. For example, not that long ago, […]
How a Not-For-Profit is Helping Change the World
by John Mallen on February 29, 2012 at 3:14 pm
LAS VEGAS — Feb 29, 2012 — A specialized non-government organization in The Bahamas has played a key role in the debut of a new aquaculture net that can foster sustainable open-ocean fish farming, potentially increasing the world’s seafood supply and reversing the depletion of wild fish populations. Aquaculture is the world’s fastest-growing sector of […]
Collaboration Leads to Development of Aquaculture Net with Potential to Change the Way We Feed the...
by John Mallen on February 29, 2012 at 3:12 pm
LAS VEGAS — Feb 29, 2012 — A shark-resistant net, that can be a key to successful and sustainable open-ocean, warm-water fish farming, is being introduced today and is the result of a successful collaboration among HYPERLINK “http://www.net-sys.com/” NET Systems, Inc., HYPERLINK “http://www.dsm.com/en_US/cworld/public/about/pages/dsm_dyneema.jsp” DSM Dyneema and the HYPERLINK “http://www.ceibahamas.org/”Cape Eleuthera Institute. It […]
New Shark-Resistant Net Introduced to Further Open-Ocean Fish Farming
by John Mallen on February 29, 2012 at 2:58 pm
PREDATOR-X Net Uses High-Strength Dyneema® Fibers to Deter Shark Attacks on Cages LAS VEGAS, Feb 29, 2012 – HYPERLINK “http://www.net-sys.com/” NET Systems, Inc. today introduced the PREDATOR-X, a proprietary shark-resistant netting material that protects fish being raised in submerged open-ocean aquaculture cages. By resisting destructive tearing, cutting and penetrations by sharks, PREDATOR-X overcomes a major […]
Ryan & Ryan Insurance Brokers, Inc. Acquires Reis Turck Associates
by John Mallen on January 3, 2011 at 7:30 pm
Ryan & Ryan Insurance Brokers, Inc. Acquires Reis Turck Associates Two of Kingston’s Best Known Names in Insurance Join ForcesServing Micro Business – Major Part of County Commercial Landscape KINGSTON, NY, Jan. 3 — Two names long associated with insurance in the Kingston area have joined forces. Ryan & Ryan Insurance Brokers, Inc. today announced […]