Lewis Public Relations is a Dallas-based public relations and communications agency that applies strategic thinking and get-it-done capabilities to a broad range of client challenges and opportunities. Our team combines the knowledge and experience of a large, multinational agency with the agility and value of an entrepreneurial boutique firm.
From strategic planning and creative development to final production and tactical execution, we make sure our clients’ messages are heard and… more importantly… understood.
- Corporate Communications
- Public and community relations programming
- Executive media orientation and preparation
- Media relations
- Issues and crisis management/mitigation
- Strategic public relations planning and counsel
- Social media management
- Messaging and content development
- Campaign strategy and execution
- Event planning and management
- Communications audit and evaluation
Blake D. Lewis III, APR, Fellow PRSA
Principal and Senior Consultant
Lewis Public Relations Principal Blake Lewis is an accomplished communicator, with more than 35 years of experience in corporate reputation and issues management, strategic planning and creative development and media relations in corporate, agency and nonprofit settings.
- E: email@example.com
Amanda Lewis Hill, MBA, APR
Director of Strategic Development
Amanda Hill contributes expertise in integrated communications and public relations by developing and implementing client programming in brand reputation, issues management, media relations and campaign strategy.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Building a new, multi-industry consortium and developing a new national technical standard for lighting and power management are two big tasks. Doing both successfully and simultaneously meant having a public relations resource with an understanding of organizational mechanics, strong technical prowess and highly capable media and communications capabilities. Lewis Public Relations uses the full package to deliver results.”Kevin A. Schader, APR, Global Inventures
- “I have always found LPR to be responsive and professional in ‘emergency’ situations. Being a refiner and selling gasoline, these are both risky, lightning rod undertakings. Thus, when the unexpected happens quick, effective response is critical. LPR provides both.”Jeff Morris, Alon USA
- “For entrepreneurs and executives looking to grow new business ventures, it’s hard to find a public relations firm that delivers both quality and service to all of its clients, big and small. Unlike the other agencies I talked to, Lewis Public Relations listened and developed a creative program that worked for my budget and my unique needs. Then, they applied the same creativity toward a media relations strategy that resulted in valuable coverage for my business.”Vince Morvillo, Sea Lake Yacht Sales
- “No public relations firm in Texas is better at seeing all the elements of a challenge and formulating a plan that is understandable, implementable and effective than LPR. Principal Blake Lewis has an extraordinary command of data and his team knows what to do with it. They are the best I’ve worked with.”Gene Hall, APR, Fellow, PRSA, Texas Farm Bureau
- “The team at Lewis Public Relations understands what makes the Elliott's brand special. As a result, they've been able to quickly contribute to our communications activities, assisting us in keeping our brand of 64 years strong and relevant in today's rapidly changing retail business environment.”Andrea Bond Spencer, Elliott’s Hardware
Latest Blog Posts