Xenophon Strategies, Inc. is a full-service strategic communications firm headquartered in Washington, D.C. and represents some of the world’s largest companies and organizations. The philosophy at Xenophon Strategies is simple: quality is paramount. Driven by results and the success of clients, Xenophon has a culture that produces award-winning work. Xenophon designs effective strategies and executes them aggressively to achieve success based on an understanding of each client’s needs.
Within the core practice areas of public affairs, public relations, and issues management Xenophon Strategies provides a wide range of services for a diverse portfolio of national and international clients including governments, trade associations, foundations, public entities and Fortune 500 corporations. Clients include: Airbus Americas, Williams-Sonoma, Inc., MISO, National Association of Railroad Passengers, Railway Supply Institute, ATR and more.
- Public Relations
- Public Affairs
- Crisis Communications
- Government Affairs
- Media Relations
- Strategic Development
- National News Management
- News Creation: National and Regional
- Issues Management
- Legislative Strategy
- Third-party Advocacy
- Capitol Hill Communication
- Crisis Support
- Crisis Communications Plans
- 24/7 On-call Support
- Corporate Communications
David A. Fuscus
CEO and President
Senior Vice President
Jennifer June Lay
Jennifer joined Xenophon Strategies in 2010 after spending eight years at a Nashville-based PR firm.
There she honed her skills in media relations, crisis communications, reputation management and integration of communications services for clients such as, Bridgestone Americas, Inc., Johnston & Murphy and Jack Daniel’s.
- E: email@example.com
As a Managing Director at Xenophon Strategies, Bob Brady provides communications counsel and support for a variety of clients, each with their own unique needs. This includes a diverse set of subject matter ranging from aviation and financial management to philanthropy and industry associations.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- “The last time we worked together, Xenophon helped produce a strategic plan that ultimately transformed a bankrupt technology company with a stock option probe into a successful $2.1 billion acquisition.”Doug Wills, Director, Redback Networks (An Ericsson Company)
- “Xenophon’s vital support allowed the Coast Guard to leverage an unprecedented level of cutting-edge social media venues and technology to reach the broadest audience possible.”VADM Jody A. Breckenridge, Commander, Pacific Area and Defense Forces West, U.S. Coast Guard