Now in its 34th year, The Fearey Group is a full-service public relations, issues management and public affairs firm that is distinguished by its deep, time-tested understanding of how businesses work and what they need to succeed. By basing the strategic planning process on the long-term objectives of the client’s business plan, the firm effectively and efficiently meshes messaging with business activities to build the bottom line. Since its inception, The Fearey Group has been driven by its mission statement, which is to serve its clients’ best interests with skill and integrity.
Sometimes referred to as Seattle’s premier independent public relations firm, The Fearey Group proudly represents a roster of blue chip clients, as well as smaller, growing companies that are determined to become the next leaders in their categories. As a primary focus, The Fearey Group orchestrates marketing communications and complex land development issues for regional as well as national real estate companies. Other areas of concentration include professional services, retail, and product and service launches for established and emerging companies.
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Media Relations
- Consumer Communications
- Brand Positioning and Awareness
- Strategic Planning/Counsel
- Crisis Management and Communications
- Financial Communications
- Government Relations/Public Affairs
- Community Relations
- Special Events
- Media/Speaker Training and Development
- Graphic Design
Senior Vice President
Laura Ray brings a wealth of experience developing, directing and implementing successful public relations strategies across various sectors. Her specialties include consumer, healthcare, design, building and sustainability.
- E: email@example.com
Aaron’s strategic thinking has led to the success of a wide variety of programs, ranging from game-changing media relations to award-winning digital media campaigns that reach the widest of audiences. He is the lead strategist who has led our team to live stream surgeries for public education campaigns, to tweet several surgical procedures and to place brain science philanthropist and Microsoft co-founder Paul G. Allen in TIME magazine’s 100 most influential Americans issue, twice.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- "The Fearey Group led the way for us in creating much of our new public communications structure while helping us to shape how we could grow our key initiatives.”Dan Dixon, Swedish Medical Center
- "In my role as the Vice President, Campaigns at the Swedish Medical Center Foundation, my primary responsibility is to ensure the hospital succeeds in its ambitious fundraising goals and its $100M Campaign. In this role, I have worked closely with The Fearey Group for over 6 years, and they have been a key partner in our success. Their ability to reach multiple audiences (media, donors, patients, prospective patients, and the community at large) has been instrumental in our ability to better convey the important role Swedish plays as a non-profit health care provider. There public relations and communications efforts have been invaluable, both to the Foundation and to the entire medical center. They have a proactive approach, always striving to come up with new, better and innovative ideas. They have been a big asset to both the Foundation and the medical center over the years."Randy Mann, Vice President, Swedish Medical Center Foundation
- "The Fearey Group's ongoing media relations activities have helped our clinic and research center become the state’s largest brain cancer program in our region. Thank you.”Greg Foltz, MD, Director, Ivy Center for Advanced Brain Tumor Treatment
- "The Fearey Group has shown an ability to effectively cultivate media representatives over the long term, which is particularly difficult as media tries re-inventing itself. The team has been extremely effective helping the media understand the Institute’s message. The Fearey Group has become an integral part of the Institute’s team by investing time and energy in our scientists and senior management--working to understand and translate the Institute’s unique business model and programs.”Elaine Jones, Allen Institute for Brain Science
- "We have only been working with the Fearey Group for a few months but I have been impressed from the beginning with their ability to assimilate a massive amount of information about our business, organize it in a coherent manner and then fashion a marketing and branding plan that works. They have also consistently impressed with their daily organization of and delivery on the myriad of tasks that arise when undertaking a new marketing and branding strategy. In addition, their creative work has been thoughtful and unique and provided in a very timely fashion. We are extremely pleased that we chose the Fearey group.”Steve Allen, Lee & Hayes
Latest Blog Posts
Media Monday: Charles Johnson
by Olivia Fuller on March 27, 2017 at 4:08 pm
For this week’s Media Monday, we’d like you to meet Charles Johnson, freelance digital content producer ... The post Media Monday: Charles Johnson appeared first on The Fearey Group. […]
Fearless Friday! How Well Do You Know Olivia Fuller?
by Mark Parrott on March 24, 2017 at 8:45 am
At The Fearey Group we believe everyone has a story to tell. As a firm that ... The post Fearless Friday! How Well Do You Know Olivia Fuller? appeared first on The Fearey Group. […]
Media Monday: Kierra Elfalan
by Olivia Fuller on March 20, 2017 at 10:00 am
For this week’s Media Monday, we’d like you to meet Kierra Elfalan, evening anchor and reporter ... The post Media Monday: Kierra Elfalan appeared first on The Fearey Group. […]
Fearless Friday! How Well Do You Know Carlye Skinner?
by Mark Parrott on March 17, 2017 at 9:35 pm
At The Fearey Group we believe everyone has a story to tell. As a firm ... The post Fearless Friday! How Well Do You Know Carlye Skinner? appeared first on The Fearey Group. […]
Dr. Holsworth Provides Tips about Preventing Hangovers
by Carlye Skinner on March 15, 2017 at 5:53 pm
Dr. Holsworth, a board-certified family medicine practitioner and head of clinical and scientific research for Essentia ... The post Dr. Holsworth Provides Tips about Preventing Hangovers appeared first on The Fearey Group. […]