Evans Larson Minneapolis, USA
Evans Larson leads by leveraging technology, strategy, and expertise. We partner with clients who are constantly innovating, humane in their culture, and like to learn and succeed.
Founded in 1992, we provide carefully crafted, strategic, multi-channel solutions for clients around the globe. We counsel senior leadership at Fortune 500 companies, national and international organizations, small businesses and non-profits.
In partnering with our clients, we develop and manage successful regional and national campaigns that support their business goals, solve multi-faceted issues, and crystallize messages for internal and external audiences.
In a digital, omnichannel, automated, metric-driven world, the spoils go to the quick and nimble; to those who know their data, their audiences and make smart moves that meet goals.
And while we’re strategic thinkers, content crazy, and data-giddy geeks; we never forget that every story, every strategy, every piece of content, and every dollar spent on targets, metrics, and channels …. is about engaging with your client, customer, employee, or shareholder. A real person.
We offer a tailored range of services including:
- Strategic Planning, Communication Counsel, Data Science
Strategic Communication Counsel, Data Analysis and Diagnostics, Short- and Long-Term Business Communication Planning, Omnichannel Measurement Best Practices
- Omnichannel Content Marketing and Advertising Campaigns
Strategy and Planning; Omni-, Multi- and Single- Channel Calendars, Editorial Creation, Campaign Development, Publishing and Management, Analysis and Advancement
- Social Media
Strategy and Planning, Account Management, Editorial, Campaigns, Publishing, CRM, Analysis and Advancement
- Digital: SEO/SEM
Strategy and Planning, Site Diagnostics, Prepare/Review/Revise SEO/SEM, Campaign Development, Deployment and Management; Ongoing Analysis and Advancement
Strategy and Planning, Architecture, Design, Content, Publishing, Management
- Media Relations
Strategy and Planning, Multi-type Content (kits, releases, etc.), Outreach, Media Training, Return on Communication
- Crisis: Respond, Recover, Rebuild
Multi-channel Crisis Management
Evans Larson’s well-rounded expertise includes more than 15 industries. Our team applies hands-on experience with creative, common sense know-how. We have the background and expertise you need with the understanding and enthusiasm you want.
Clarity: The Visual Diagnostic Tool for Smart Leaders
- Hundreds of thousands of data points meet the Presidential Daily Briefing.
- See data in clean, clear formats for informed decision-making.
- Streamline budgets with a side-by-side analysis of the channels, content, and campaigns audiences respond to.
- Reduce content inefficiencies across channels.
- Your talented team works to the top of their abilities rather than creating reports.
- Eliminates spray and pray marketing by identifying what channels work.
- Reduces siloed reporting …. and the need to create a new, time-consuming report from all the boxy, graph-heavy reports so your Board and Leadership Teams understand what’s going on.
- Community Relations
- Crisis Communications and Crisis Management
- Digital Marketing
- Employee Relations
- Media Relations
- Product and Brand Launches
- Agriculture / Forestry / Farming
- Arts / Entertainment
- Food and Drink
- Government / Public Sector
- Healthcare / Nutrition
- Not-for-Profit / Charities
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
Susan Evans - Founder & CEO
A leader in business strategy, crisis mitigation and recovery, and social technologies, Susan is an advocate and practitioner of smart, innovative communication. She is well-versed in messaging for user-centered experiences, intersecting decades of senior leadership counsel with consumer technology and lifestyle forecasting.
Susan provides counsel to regional and national leaders in retail, healthcare, commercial real estate, franchising, restaurants, architecture, publishing, manufacturing, entertainment, government and more. Beginning in 1998, she led Evans Larson’s internet publishing initiative, which informed one of the firm’s current focuses, content strategy, publishing and social media. Susan donates time and energy to organizations benefiting children and animals. She reads volumes of newsletters, blogs and articles on tech, media, retail, business and has a love for anything sci-fi.
P: (612) 338-6999