We are looking for an exceptional Junior Account Executive to join our fast paced and growing agency in our growing B2B/Corporate team.
The successful candidate will work with prestigious brands across a wide range of sectors. This is a role for those who don’t want to be pigeon-holed into one discipline or sector and who thrive on fast-paced diversity.
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of campaigns, but have a main focus on coverage delivery, client liaison and evaluation. As a Junior Account Executive, you will be required to prepare press materials, pitch to news desks and work closely with senior members of the team. A can-do, proactive and positive attitude is a must, as is the ability to work quickly and accurately.
A can-do, proactive and positive attitude is a necessity, as is the ability to work quickly and accurately. An interest in the world of business is a pre-requisite.
- We are an owner managed agency with a unique and genuine family feel to the company
- We are a team of 45, plus 2 wonderful office dogs!
- We have 5 key divisions: Food & Drink, Consumer & Not-For-Profit, Corporate & B2B, Property and Social & Digital
- We have excellent employee retention rate (people genuinely enjoy working here!) and offer fast career progression
- We enjoy a nurturing, friendly and fun environment
- We work with a diverse and exciting portfolio of clients