Award-winning Denver-based agency Novitas Communications is looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working, and mature manager. We specialize in corporate and nonprofit communication, issue management, and crisis communication.
The Manager position is responsible for assisting and managing client accounts and work product. This position requires excellent writing and editing skills, a strong understanding of the industry landscape, ability to juggle client priorities and objectives, and ability to manage people and client relationships.
We are looking for a candidate with five to 10 years of experience in public relations, with at least five years in an agency setting. While we don’t specialize in one particular industry, we currently work in natural gas and oil, technology, international development, housing associations, and education, among others.
About Novitas Communications:
- Novitas was founded in 2008 during the financial crisis working for some of the largest companies in the banking and financial services industry. Since then, we have worked on some of the country’s most pressing issues and our clients’ most existential challenges.
- There are very few firms in Colorado that have large agency street creds in corporate and crisis communication, meaning that our team members have trained with the country’s most renowned firms and brought those processes and tools to our work here in Colorado.
- Our team of strategists combine business, marketing, communications, and design thinking to develop meaningful, differentiated, and authentic storytelling and alliances for world-class organizations big and small.
- We pride ourselves on being the smart kids in PR and we love our company culture. Yes, we work hard, but we also have fun.
- Novitas infuses our values of integrity, partnership, excellence, and entrepreneurial spirit into everything we do. But don’t take our word for it. National and local organizations have honored our work. Here are a few of the honors we’ve received:
Ragan Award for Best Governmental or Public Affairs Media Relations Campaign • Platinum Hermes Award for PR Campaign • Gold Bulldog Award for Best Public Affairs Campaign • Pollie Award for Political Ad • Gold Stevie Award for PR Campaign of the Year in the Public Affairs Category • Finalist Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce Women Owned Business • Hermes Award for Hispanic Video • PRSA National Silver Anvil Award of Excellence • Top Three Finalist for ColoradoBiz’s Top Company • ColoradoBiz’s Best in Colorado Runner Up for Business Choice PR Firm • Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Colorado Gold Pick Award • PRSA Colorado Best Nonprofit Campaign Award • Association of Women in Communications National Clarion Award • PRSA Colorado Small Practice Award