First things first – at Currie, we see the possible. We consult to people and organisations that sustain life on the planet. We’re working towards a better tomorrow – a kinder, fairer and safer future for all.
Office Location(s)Victoria, Australia
First things first – at Currie, we see the possible. We consult to people and organisations that sustain life on the planet.
At Currie, we’re working towards a better tomorrow – a kinder, fairer and safer future for all. A future that connects people with land, food, the world around them and, ultimately, with one another.
As a proudly certified B Corporation and a participant in the United Nations Global Compact, we’re working with others and using the power of business to change things for the better.
- Community Relations
- Content Creation
- Corporate Communications
- Crisis Communications and Crisis Management
- Influencer Marketing
- Media and Presentation Training
- Media Relations
- Public Relations
- Reputation Management
- Social Media and Marketing
- Agriculture / Forestry / Farming
- Government / Public Sector
- Healthcare / Nutrition
Susan McNair - Managing Director
A former managing editor, Susan knows how to organize. No matter how tight the deadline or challenging the brief, she draws on her significant experience and problem solving ability to get the best result.
A popular public speaker, particularly on rural issues, Susan has strong opinions on where punctuation marks belong.
P: + 613 9670 6599
Mark Paterson - Principal
Mark is a strategist, storyteller and change agent. He thrives on the big picture and is a champion for sustainability.
As a sense-maker and stubborn optimist, he helps organisations find their voice and see their future more clearly.
The son of Corgi breeders, Mark would like to change the world for the better.
P: +61 (0) 3 9670 6599
- 04.08.21 Sunlight is the best disinfectant – A mantra for ESG reporting
- 03.30.21 What most companies get wrong when doing their first ESG report
- 03.03.21 Media release: Australian company ranks among world’s best for ESG reporting
- 03.01.21 When it comes to sustainability, the medium is as important as the message