Ghidotti is a PR and content marketing agency headquartered in Little Rock, Ark., representing many of the South’s premier brands. The agency focuses on Relationships, Reputations and Results and is rooted in the foundations of public relations, while growing a focused offering on content marketing. Ghidotti has taken that deep bench of experience and created a unique brand of integrated marketing that puts relationships and reputations at the forefront.
Office Location(s)Little Rock-Arkansas-USA
Ghidotti is a public relations and content strategy firm focused on creating thought leadership, brand awareness and lead generation. We are all about helping our clients connect in today’s fast-paced world.
We ask a lot of questions so that we can understand the full picture. We listen intently to our colleagues, our clients and those who inspire us. We take a whole lot of notes to ensure we capture the details. And all that helps us be our best in life, work and the pursuit of happiness!
Our agency was founded in 2007 and has since grown from a solo practitioner to a full-service firm headquartered in downtown Little Rock, Ark. We currently serve a wide range of clients, including some of the region’s best-known brands. Our clients span all industries, including professional services, nonprofit, retail, fast food, healthcare, technology/marketing startups and more. We are an agency of choice for the Southern region and are proud of our many Arkansas-based clients doing business around the world. You can learn more about the amazing leaders in our great state by subscribing to The Ghidotti Podcast – here or here.
Ghidotti has been honored with numerous awards over the years, including a 2019 Silver Anvil from the Public Relations Society of America for its officer recruitment campaign for the Little Rock Police Department. The agency was a finalist for Arkansas Business of the Year and is a 2020 winner of a Smart Giving Corporate Award from Arkansas Community Foundation for its support of nonprofits throughout the community.
We believe our foundation in public relations is a particular capability that is very appealing to our clients in a world where one ill-crafted tweet or one negative interaction with a customer can change a reputation and long-standing relationships overnight. Public relations can no longer stand alone, apart from the other disciplines like marketing and advertising. And with many of the social and content strategy responsibilities falling to PR teams, it’s even more important to completely integrate these functions with the larger marketing strategy.
We couldn’t do great work for our clients without being driven by a set of core values that guide us in everything we do. These include:
- Zealous Pursuit of Exceptional Results: We are passionate about doing great work that moves the needle for our clients. We are dedicated to successful outcomes, and focus on details and creativity to get there.
- Team-based Approach to Service: We are a team that respects, trusts and cares for each other and our clients. We work together for the greater good of our agency, our clients and our community.
- Champions for Our Clients: We put our clients first by striving to be resourceful at every level – bringing them new networks, partners, big ideas and exceptional customer service.
- Fiercely Curious: We pride ourselves on being lifelong learners and problem solvers. We immerse ourselves in our clients’ businesses so that we can best share their stories with others.
- Builders of Honest and Engaging Relationships: We know that building relationships (for us or our clients) takes integrity, transparency and collaboration.
- Fun. We Have It.: Because why be there if it’s not fun?
- Community Relations
- Content Marketing
- Creative Concepting
- Grassroots Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
- Media Relations
- Message Development
- Product Promotion
- Social Engagement
- Social Media Planning
- Strategic Planning
- thought leadership
- Tradigital Advertising
- Visual Storytelling
- Legal Marketing
- Not-for-Profit / Charities
- Professional Services
- Tourism / Travel
Natalie Ghidotti, APR
Natalie Ghidotti, APR - CEO
Natalie Ghidotti, APR, is principal of Ghidotti, a public relations and content marketing agency she founded in 2007 and has since grown to serve a wide range of clients, including some of the region’s best-known brands.
Before joining the public relations world in 2004, Natalie served as special publications editor-in-chief at Arkansas Business Publishing Group, where she was editor of Little Rock Family, Arkansas Bride, Little Rock Guest Guide and other magazines for five years.
Natalie is an active community volunteer, serving on the board of the Rotary Club of Little Rock and the Board Development Committee for the Girl Scouts Diamonds of Arkansas, Oklahoma and Texas (as well as a troop leader), and as an active volunteer with Holy Souls School and Catholic High School for Boys. She is a past president of the Arkansas Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America, serves on the Executive Committee for PRSA National’s Counselors Academy and has been a speaker for several PRSA International Conferences. She was honored with the Crystal Award from PRSA Arkansas recognizing lifetime achievements in the PR industry.
- 05.06.21 How to Build a Personal Brand with Dani Evans
- 04.27.21 Allie Brown Joins PR & Content Marketing Agency Ghidotti