HMA Public Relations
HMA Public Relations is a full-service marketing communications and public relations firm that has the vision and experience to secure recognition for its clients by providing them with many distinct services that deliver results.
HMA Public Relations is a Phoenix PR agency and full-service marketing communications firm. Our experience encompasses work in all areas of traditional marketing communications including PR, media relations, digital communications, marketing communications, issues management, community relations and special events. We have the vision and experience to secure recognition for our clients by providing them with many distinct services that deliver results.
As the oldest continuously operating Phoenix PR agency in the Valley, our diverse background and proven track record have helped us be a leader in the communications industry since 1980. Our clients represent a broad scope of industries, including businesses, state agencies, nonprofits and more. And these organizations have been local, national and international. They range from privately owned entrepreneurial start-ups and publicly held multi-national corporations to city, state and county agencies and trade associations.
As a founding member of the Public Relations Global Network, we saw the need for this global web of like-minded boutique PR agencies, so that we can tell clients that if the need arises we have a vetted PR partner who can handle their PR needs across the globe.
Why Phoenix PR agency HMA?
Our proven track record stems from our mastery of traditional public relations methods while embracing emerging digital communication channels and technologies. We offer a variety of public relations and marketing communications services, throughout not only Arizona, but also globally, that are sure to match your specific needs.
We’re experts in:
- Media relations: You’ve got some great news to tell the world but don’t know how to make that happen. That’s where we come in. We’re great storytellers; we just need the great story.
- Content marketing: We’re writers, first and foremost. The expert writers at HMA can create bylines, guest opinion pieces and content for a variety of marketing materials such as blogs, websites and newsletters.
- Digital communications: Digital communication, such as social media and blogging, is here to stay. We can help you be effective in the online space through a comprehensive approach to social media and content creation.
- Community relations: Giving back to the community is good for business; and businesses that make a commitment to the community will reap the benefits. HMA’s culture bears this out both as an agency as an individual; we serve our industry and a variety of nonprofits throughout the state, and encourage our clients to do the same.
- Crisis communications: Although we hope to never need it, a well thought-out issues management plan ensures that responsible employees and administrators take appropriate actions in a timely manner when and if a situation arises.
- Event planning: From grand openings, to large-scale festivals to private gatherings, HMA can coordinate all the details.
- Government/public affairs: We’re not lobbyists but we fully understand the impact that strategic communications programs can have within the public sector. HMA’s team works with agencies and organizations to bring their important messages to their key constituents and consumers.
- Community Relations
- Content Creation
- Corporate Communications
- Creative Services
- Crisis Communications and Crisis Management
- Digital Marketing
- Employee Relations
- Events and Campaigns
- Influencer Marketing
- Media and Presentation Training
- Media Relations
- Product and Brand Launches
- Public Relations
- Reputation Management
- Social Media and Marketing
- Video Production
- Agriculture / Forestry / Farming
- Arts / Entertainment
- Biotech / Life Sciences
- Building / Construction / Architecture
- Consumer Products
- Consumer Technology
- Environment / Waste
- Financial / Banking / Investment
- Food and Drink
- Government / Public Sector
- Healthcare / Nutrition
- Human Resources
- Media and Broadcast
- Not-for-Profit / Charities
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Tourism / Travel
- Youth / Children's Interest
Scott Hanson - President
Scott is president of Phoenix PR agency HMA Public Relations and a founding member of the Public Relations Global Network.
He’s a Phoenix native, husband, father of two and a fan of all sports and a participant in some.
Abbie S. Fink - Vice President / General Manager
Abbie is vice president/general manager of Phoenix PR agency HMA Public Relations. She has been doing public relations her whole life … from organizing a picket line in 6th grade to organizing client communications today. She’s passionate about a lot of things, you’ll see.