HMA Public Relations
HMA Public Relations is a full-service marketing communications and public relations firm that has the vision and experience to secure recognition for its clients by providing them with many distinct services that deliver results.
OverviewHMA Public Relations is a Phoenix PR agency and full-service marketing communications firm. Our experience encompasses work in all areas of integrated marketing communications including public relations, media relations, digital communications, marketing communications, issues management/crisis communications, community relations and special events. We have the vision and experience to secure recognition for our clients by providing them with many distinct services that deliver results. As the oldest continuously operating marketing communications agency in the Arizona, our diverse background and proven track record have helped us be a leader in the communications industry since 1980. Our clients represent a broad scope of industries, including businesses, state agencies, nonprofits and more. And these organizations have been local, national and international. They range from privately owned entrepreneurial start-ups and publicly held multi-national corporations to city, state and county agencies and trade associations. As a founding member of the Public Relations Global Network, we saw the need for this global connection of like-minded PR agencies, so if the need arises we have vetted PR partners across the globe.
Why Phoenix PR agency HMA?Our proven track record stems from our mastery of traditional public relations methods while embracing digital communication channels and technologies. We offer a variety of public relations and marketing communications services, throughout not only Arizona, but also globally, that are sure to match your specific needs. We're experts in:
- Media relations: You’ve got some great news to tell the world but don’t know how to make that happen. That's where we come in. We're great storytellers; we just need the great story.
- Content marketing: We're writers, first and foremost. The expert writers at HMA create bylines, guest opinion pieces and content for a variety thought leaders across a variety of industries.
- Digital communications: We structure digital communications strategies that offer a comprehensive approach to social media and content creation.
- Community relations: Giving back to the community is good for business; and businesses that make a commitment to the community will reap the benefits. HMA’s culture bears this out and we work with our clients to establis community relations programs that align with company goals.
- Crisis communications: Although we hope to never need it, a well thought-out issues management/crisis communicatios plan ensures that organizations take appropriate actions in a timely manner when and if a situation arises.
- Event planning: From grand openings to large-scale festivals to private gatherings, HMA's event production team will manage events from logistics to implementation.
- Government/public affairs: We're not lobbyists but work side-by-side with our public affairs colleagues to develop and implement strategic communications programs that impact our communities.
- Community Relations
- Content Creation
- Corporate Communications
- Creative Services
- Crisis Communications and Crisis Management
- Digital Marketing
- Employee Relations
- Events and Campaigns
- Influencer Marketing
- Media and Presentation Training
- Media Relations
- Product and Brand Launches
- Public Relations
- Reputation Management
- Social Media and Marketing
- Video Production
- Agriculture / Forestry / Farming
- Arts / Entertainment
- Biotech / Life Sciences
- Building / Construction / Architecture
- Consumer Products
- Consumer Technology
- Environment / Waste
- Financial / Banking / Investment
- Food and Drink
- Government / Public Sector
- Healthcare / Nutrition
- Human Resources
- Media and Broadcast
- Not-for-Profit / Charities
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Tourism / Travel
- Youth / Children's Interest
Abbie S. Fink - President
Abbie is President of Phoenix PR agency HMA Public Relations. She has been doing public relations her whole life … from organizing a picket line in 6th grade to organizing client communications today. She’s passionate about a lot of things, you’ll see.