LOCAL KNOWLEDGE ON A
We know local markets around the world better than anyone. We ‘live’ each and every market. We are owner-operators who are deeply involved in our agencies, our communities and our industry every day.
AN EXCLUSIVE LIST OF
TOP PR AGENCIES
PRGN features an exclusive list of almost 50 hand-picked PR firms. Membership is by invitation-only. A stringent selection process ensures the network is comprised of influential leaders in the world of PR.
On the ground and around the globe our teams connect seamlessly. So, if you want the collective creativity of a connected network, look no further than the PRGN. Our insights and ideas, globally, will inspire you.
THE RIGHT SIZE
PRGN clients get the attention of a right-sized agency with the resources of a global network. Project teams are nimble and flexible, ensuring clients seize and sustain a competitive advantage around the globe.
IN ONE NETWORK
With close to 50 public relations firms employing 800 communications professionals on six continents and a combined income of more than $US110 million, we’re among the world’s top four independent PR networks.
YOUR CONNECTION TO
The bottom line is ‘we deliver’. Clients who trust us to grow their business include Clinique la Prairie, Eriez International, Expedia, FedEx, Grant Thornton, Match.com, MetLife, Old Navy, Trex Flooring, Vocollect, Walmart, Whole Foods Market and Zumba Fitness, to name a few.
- "HWB Communications have been able to position GEPF’s brand positively in the media and our coverage has increased exponentially over the past nine months. As a result of their work we have been able to communicate good GEPF stories to all stakeholders. They understand our business and always provide excellent support and advice."Matau Molapo, Communications Administrator, Government Employees Pension Fund (GEPF)
- “For years we have had a close cooperation with Goodwill. This is primarily thanks to the proactive attitude, strategic thinking and strong media relations of the agency, but equally important are the business mentality, the understanding of our operations and the availability of Goodwill’s senior consultants.”Andrea Semjén, Dalkia Energia
- “For small and micro-cap companies like Hill International, it doesn't make any sense to have an in-house investor relations professional when there is a firm like The Equity Group that can provide you access to an entire team of IR professionals on an as-needed basis at a fraction of the cost. Theirknowledge of the investment and analyst community has been invaluable as we have transitioned from a private, family-run business to a publicly-traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange. I wouldn't recommend that the management of any company go through that process without the outstanding professionals at The Equity Group by your side.”David L. Richter, President & COO, Hill International, Inc.
- "The strategic communication of RumboCierto and it social media management of Twitter, has helped us to position Europe as a tourist destination."Mostra
- “The last time we worked together, Xenophon helped produce a strategic plan that ultimately transformed a bankrupt technology company with a stock option probe into a successful $2.1 billion acquisition.”Doug Wills, Director, Redback Networks (An Ericsson Company)
- "Whatever LCI said they would do, they did - exceeding expectations and generating strategic results."Kathy Paver, PIER 39
- "I’m really satisfied with Sound PR staff: if I don’t turn up, they call me. They are always helpful, professional, proactive, ready to give me advice and help with any problem. They are good at dealing with not always easy topics and at telling interesting stories basing on quick ideas that come out from our meetings."Jessica Traverso, Gascom S.p.A. Marketing Division
- “We are truly enthusiastic about our long standing engagement with Free Communication. The PR industry is notorious for its high rate of staff migration and team changes, however FreeComm has managed to keep the core team of the WIZZ account intact over many years and a wealth of industry experience meets a solid Communications knowledge base. FreeComm’s team excels in walking the extra mile, taking ownership and is highly accountable for all activities.”Daniel de Carvalho, Corporate Communication Manager WIZZ AIR Group
- “I have always found LPR to be responsive and professional in ‘emergency’ situations. Being a refiner and selling gasoline, these are both risky, lightning rod undertakings. Thus, when the unexpected happens quick, effective response is critical. LPR provides both.”Jeff Morris, Alon USA
- “Our Company and I in particular worked with CooperKatz and their staff of PR executives for many years. Our industry is subject to largely compressed business cycles and periods of great sporadic media and public relations volatility, including late-breaking industry news and service provider implications. CooperKatz was consistently responsive and creative during times of immediate response need, as well as strategic in both their planning and forward thinking for upcoming events, opportunities and exposure management. We were fortunate to have them as a valued team partner and by their efforts and contribution we were clearly more visible and successful.”Mark A. Steber, Chief Tax Officer, Jackson Hewitt Tax Service
- “Building a new, multi-industry consortium and developing a new national technical standard for lighting and power management are two big tasks. Doing both successfully and simultaneously meant having a public relations resource with an understanding of organizational mechanics, strong technical prowess and highly capable media and communications capabilities. Lewis Public Relations uses the full package to deliver results.”Kevin A. Schader, APR, Global Inventures
- "We agency know-how was instrumental in demonstrating, across key French wine markets, the unmatched benefits of natural cork. Their understanding of the issues shaping complex narratives is top-notch!"Carlos de Jesus, Director of Marketing & Communications Amorim Group
- "I have had the pleasure of working with Coast Communications in a major marketing campaign in 2009. The result was more than living up to our expectations, mainly because of project manager Christina Rytter’s professionalism and engagement. Coast are result focused and has a very good understanding of our business, which made the campaign meet with its objectives."Jesper Machholm, Customer Relations Manager, CFL
- “Results! I’ve been consistently impressed with the top notch results achieved by LCWA. They have given our initiatives incredible exposure to a larger and more diverse audience.”Deborah Hanson, Jarden Safety & Security
- LCI's enthusiasm and passion for their clients is only matched by their ability to generate creative solutions and results. They lead by listening to a client's needs and deliver consistently."Kevin Donnellan, Cold Stone Creamery
- “As we approach the end of the year, I want to be sure to acknowledge the people and the organizations that have truly made a difference. That list must include The Equity Group. When we began working together in the spring of 2000, Inter Parfums had a market cap of about $85 million, and as they say on the Street, our shares traded by appointment averaging 5,000 shares per day. In the ensuing years, Inter Parfums has grown sales and net income substantially and our market cap has risen to nearly $500 million with average trading volume of about 200,000 shares. The caliber of the writing for news releases, presentations, conference call scripts, corporate profiles, and our annual reports has been first rate and importantly, reflecting a keen understanding of our business and our business opportunities. We have had highly productive meetings with portfolio managers and buy-side analysts at institutional investors in many cities. Our Company has been profiled in major business media including Business Week,Investor’s Business Daily and CNNfn. When I think about The Equity Group, professional, responsive, initiative, enthusiastic, thorough, and fun to work with, are the words that come to mind. For all the times I should have said it and didn’t, 'Thank you and great job!'”Jean Madar, Chairman & CEO, Inter Parfums, Inc.
- "RumboCierto is a young and energetic company wanting to do more for their customers. Offers to SecureAlert a very personal service (boutique firm), with ability to engage our needs quickly."SecureAlert
- "The Fearey Group has shown an ability to effectively cultivate media representatives over the long term, which is particularly difficult as media tries re-inventing itself. The team has been extremely effective helping the media understand the Institute’s message. The Fearey Group has become an integral part of the Institute’s team by investing time and energy in our scientists and senior management--working to understand and translate the Institute’s unique business model and programs.”Elaine Jones, Allen Institute for Brain Science
- "Identia has been a master chef for such a demanding gourmet as we believe MBA Lazard has been over the years. Ironically our clients pay us to keep their important M&A deals confidential, while Identia ask that we to pay their professional fees to walk the narrow path of informing the least, protect our corporate image and maintain the MBA brand awareness. Many thanks Identia for 20 years of understanding, cordiality and excellent service."Alejandro Reynal, President of MBA Lazard
- For many years we have been relying on IC AG's PR services. The agency works very thoroughly, provides good counseling and delivers on-going media success stories.Helmut Jungbluth, Vorstandsvorsitzender Erich Utsch AG
- “I’m absolutely happy about our decision a year ago to start working with Goodwill.”György Dudás, KELER Zrt. (Hungary’s Central Clearinghouse and Depository Agency)
- For many years IC AG does PR for the Beiersdorf brand Eucerin®. The IC team has excellent contacts with our target media and produces results which we are very satisfied with.Edda-Maria Rönnau-Jahn, Product Management Eucerin®, Beiersdorf
- "I thoroughly recommend Sound PR. It’s the most client-sensitive, high-impact PR firm I’ve ever worked with."Rachel Konrad, Head of Communications at Tesla Motors Europe
- “ANA – the Association of National Advertisers – has been a client of CooperKatz since its founding 17 years ago. To say the least, our start was unique – as CooperKatz had its original office inside the ANA. We grew close because CooperKatz brought a wonderful blend of creativity, strategic insight, deft writing and outstanding production capabilities. CooperKatz and ANA have grown together, provided mutual support, and made each other better.”Bob Liodice, President and Chief Executive Officer, Association of National Advertisers (ANA)
- "Landis Communications Inc (LCI) did an outstanding job for us. Their efforts helped directly in making the Infinity the fastest selling condominium project in the United States. It was a great pleasure to work with them and I would hire them again for our next project."Cart Shannon, Tishman Speyer
- "We have been working with SCR for 5 years now and during that time we haveincreased our market quota which has been partly due to ample coverage in the main Spanish media titles. We are sure that our collaboration with SCR will allow us to increase these results even further in the future."Valeria Rebasti, General Manager Marketing Italy & Spain, Jet2.com
- “No public relations firm in Texas is better at seeing all the elements of a challenge and formulating a plan that is understandable, implementable and effective than LPR. Principal Blake Lewis has an extraordinary command of data and his team knows what to do with it. They are the best I’ve worked with.”Gene Hall, APR, Fellow, PRSA, Texas Farm Bureau
- “The team at Lewis Public Relations understands what makes the Elliott's brand special. As a result, they've been able to quickly contribute to our communications activities, assisting us in keeping our brand of 64 years strong and relevant in today's rapidly changing retail business environment.”Andrea Bond Spencer, Elliott’s Hardware
- "We have had the pleasure of having Coast Communications to handle our PR work. Coast had a very clear and good capacity and understanding where our company is and how to use the market position and the USP’s of the company to build and gain a much stronger position, brand and perception of the company. It is my experience that the set up at Coast Communications makes it affordable without losing flexibility and at the same time retaining access to very highly qualified specialists when needed. Coast Communications network with the media contacts where of a fantastic value and would have taken years and loads of resources to be able to obtain. Coast Communications helped us to release the right type of press releases and also the perfect quotes in the right type of media, in almost no time. I am happy to give Coast Communications my best recommendations."Christopher Hermansen, Country Manager (CEO), Compost Marketing DK
- "We consider LCI our 'secret weapon' as their experience extends beyond just the television press. They help us stay ahead of the game and increase our visibility."Jennifer Skorlich, VP, NBC/Bravo
- "Together with LCI, we built a great brand."Trish McDermott, Match.com
- "Spanish media is overloaded with information. It is not enough to have a good product; it needs to be presented in an attractive manner! SCR’s creativitymanaged to attract journalists with an artistic, intelligent and fantasy message and got them to engage in our “Ready to sin” campaign."Maria Eugenia Benito, Press & PR Executive, Visit Britain
- I am totally blown away, Congratulations… what a great placement. This is exactly what Geoff had in mind when he asked us to put some PR muscle behind some of our restaurant concepts. Appreciate your hard work.Marriott International
- “Professionalism has been the key word which describes our collaboration with Free Communication since 2007. They are more than a strategic partner, they are part of our local team and have the same understanding of Mazda brand pillars and strategic approach. Over the years they have adapted to the unfavorable business environment and now, when we enjoy the positive trend, we are reinventing & challenging the conventions together.”Dragos Grapinoiu, Marketing Manager MAZDA Romania
- "I have been cooperating with SoundPR for more than ten years, in the media relations area. I have always valued the competence of their team and the positive managing role played by Matteo and Alessandra. Excellent work, and great results!"Luca Rossettini, Vice President Eastern EMEA at SolidWorks Corporation
- "For over ten years CPC has been an invaluable strategic partner who has played a vital role in the the positive growth and development of our school. I cannot recommend them highly enough."Sean Power, Institut Florimont
- "4 words would perfectly describe WE agency : Availability, responsiveness, attentiveness, thinking skills."Thierry Gluskack, President Cocorette
- "Hats off and many thanks to the We agency for its dynamism and skills ! I would like to congratulate the team for the excellent work accomplished in developping such a comprehensive and successful awarness campaign to bring more attention on Psoriasis."Dalila SID-MOHAND, Director of France Psoriasis
- "You saved our business."Chairman and CEO, financial services firm
- "CPC combines the spirit of a boutique agency with the ability to fit in seamlessly in an international and corporate environment. Their strategic advice as well as tactical reactivity have proven invaluable to easyJet. The dedicated multilingual team enables us to reach out effectively to all Swiss media, regardless of language and region"Thomas Haagensen, easyJet
- Since 2011, IC AG has delivered for us with a creative, proactive and thorough approach to our many, diverse initiatives. Indeed, IC AG has turned up the volume on the Fitness Party!Jay Rand, PR Manager Zumba® Fitness, Miami
- “The Conroy Martinez Group was an integral part of Cirque’s success in Miami with record-breaking ticket sales. Their creativity and diligence were very much appreciated.”Liana Sanders, PR Supervisor, American Division Cirque du Soleil
- “I have a deep appreciation for the output of effort and quality of results from Reed Public Relations. They have helped our company from establishing strategic communications objectives to getting results that have maximized our desired exposure. Lauren and the staff at Reed Public Relations are very knowledgeable and detail oriented. I get excited each time I have the opportunity to work with them.”Trey Campbell, Southwestern Company
- "We have only been working with the Fearey Group for a few months but I have been impressed from the beginning with their ability to assimilate a massive amount of information about our business, organize it in a coherent manner and then fashion a marketing and branding plan that works. They have also consistently impressed with their daily organization of and delivery on the myriad of tasks that arise when undertaking a new marketing and branding strategy. In addition, their creative work has been thoughtful and unique and provided in a very timely fashion. We are extremely pleased that we chose the Fearey group.”Steve Allen, Lee & Hayes
- cometis has a long lasting experience in the capital markets and has an excellent reputation. That’s why we have never even thought of changing the partner.Dieter Manz, CEO and founder Manz AG
- "On the first edition of Innovators under 35 awards in Chile we have the support of RumboCierto, which has been key to achieving the broader impact on Chilean media."MIT Technology Review
- "The client received so much free media, the ad wizards should study these guys."The New Republic
- “The Conroy Martinez handles all public relations and crisis management needs for Miami Seaquarium. The park's relationship with the principals in Conroy Martinez goes back several decades. The agency's professionalism, planning and execution make them a vital asset to the marketing efforts of Miami Seaquarium."Eric A. Eimstad, Vice President, Miami Seaquarium
- "LCI is our secret weapon"Jennifer Skorlich, NBC Universal
- "Our top analysts have become leaders in the national business press. RC has a great knowledge of our company and has supported us in significant communication challenges."Banco Penta
Overservicing among PR firms doesn’t simply mean working for nothing. It’s a lot more costly. That’s because when your…March 15, 2017
Reports of new data breaches and cyberattacks appear in media headlines regularly. It was just a matter of time…February 7, 2017
Visitor arrivals in ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) had been rising steadily from 62 million to 109 million…January 26, 2017
“What happens in Vegas, no longer stays in Vegas: It goes viral.” If you take a global view of…January 18, 2017